chapter 4

"It was an accident!" Me and Draco say at the same time.
I'm a little tired today, I didn't sleep last night either. I'm just too scared to go back to my reality. I'm getting used to Hogwarts and it'll hurt like hell when the time comes.
"I don't care, you will do as I say." Says mrs. Umbridge. "After your classes, you will have a two hour detention for the entire week" she says and smiles.

I hate her.

"You can go now" she continues pointing at the door.

We walk out the door and go down the hallway.

"We wouldn't be in this situation if it weren't for you, Amber" says Draco irritated.
"Oh, so now you are mad?
"Yes, of course I am. Because of your incapacity we have detention. " He says.
"I'm sorry, Draco. I didn't know it would cause this mess. And, why are you mad just now? It didn't seem like you were yesterday." I say and wait for an answer, but he enters the classroom and leaves me satanding alone in the hallway.

I groan and search my for my classroom and remember that my next class is with professor Mcgonagall.
I finally find it and knock on the door.
"Goodmorning, I'm sorry I'm late" I politely say. "No worries, miss Green. I know you where with mrs Umbridge." She says and gestures for me to sit.

"Hi, Beth" I whisper to her. "What happend?" She whispers back. "Nothing to worry about" I smile. "How did the date go?" I ask. "It was wonderful!! We had so much fun and I really like Ginny." She whispers with a hint of excitement. "Silence, please" says professor Mcgonagall.
I write down on a peace of paper for Bethany.

'Oh my god, I am so happy for you!!!'

She looks up at me and smiles.
The rest of the classes flew up and it was time for detention.

I start by cleaning the shelves and putting down every single book, getimg a bit lost looking at the titles and the covers.
A few minutes had passed and we didn't say a word to each other. "I'm sorry" he mumbles. "What?" I ask.
"I'm not going to repeat myself twice, Amber" he says.
"It's okay, I get it" I say and giggle at his stubbornness.
"This is just stupid" he says and starts to look for something in his uniform. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I'm searching for my wand, but I can't seem find it" he says. "They confiscated them, genius" I say.
"Oh" is all he says.

I get back to work and finish the shelves. As I start to clean the desks I hear his footsteps coming closer to me and I see his shadow on the wall in front of me. I turn around and realise that he is pretty close to my face, our noses almost touching. I feel my heart beat accelerate little by little and my breathing starts to get heavy.

"I'm already tired of this bullshīt, wanna do something fun?" He says, his hot breath tickling me.
"Like what?" I whisper. He grabs my hand and starts to walk towards the door pulling me with him. "Let's go" he says exited. "Wait, we haven't finished yet. What if they find out that we're gone? What i-" I say a bit concerned. "Relax" he chukles and touches my shoulder "we are going to be back in an hour and finish to clean, it'll be like we never went away." He says and I nod. I close the door slightly  and with his hand still in mine I follow him. We tip toe through the hallways and get out in the back of the castle.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.
"Somewhere" he says calmly.
We walk for a bit enjoing the comfortable silence. Hogwarts seems more distante the more we walk and the grass slowly get's higher. I have no idea where he is taking me, but I'm not worried anymore.

"Here we are" he proudly says. I look at the breathtaking sight in front of me.We both sit and admire the sight.
The sun reflects on the lake and the grass touches my arm, leaving goosebumps into my delicate skin.
I look at him amused. The sun brightens his hair and kisses his pale, perfect skin. He takes a deep breath in and then out and I watch his features soften.
His eyes are a bright shade of green today. I noticed that sometimes they change to gray, or maybe it's just me.
I take a look at his pink lips, slightly parted. He looks calm, peaceful, beautiful.

"Are you done staring?" He says interrupting my thoughts. I realise what just happend and I feel my cheeks burn and turn into a shade of pink. I look down at my feet and smile a bit.

I suddently feel his fingers moving my hair from my face behind my ears, his hand slightly caressing my cheeks.
"You're cute" he suddenly says. I look up at him and genuinely smile. I never really knew how to react to compliments, it's not my forte. I just get all awkward and shy.

He smiles back and lies down on the grass and I join him.
I close my eyes and I feel free. I concentrate on the noises around me. The birds chirping and the rustle of the leaves.

Peace

I feel our fingers brushing and I move my hand a little towards his. He gently grabs my hand and I smile. I open my eyes and look at him from the side. He has a grin plastered on his face and he looks happy. I then find my self grinning like an idiot too. I close my eyes again and enjoy this moment.

Happiness

"Do you come here often?" I ask. "Sometimes" he answers. "It's peaceful and quite, no one comes here. It makes me forget of all the messy things going on in my life" he continues. "It's beautiful" I say "yep" he says in agreement.

After a few moments I feel the need to sit again and I release a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Draco also sist up again and I lean my head on his shoulder feeling extremely comfortable. He moves his arm around me and leans his head on mine.

My heart is racing a little, but I'm too concentrated on the moment that me and Draco are sharing. It's kind of weird, but I really like it.

His hand gently grabs my chin and pulls my head up to face him.
We're really close and our noses are touching. My heart is racing, every sound seems to have stopped and it's just me and him.

I can't

Our lips are slowly brushing against eachother.

I can't

I slowly pull away and I clear my voice. "We should probably head back, it's getting late" I awkwardly say.
"You're right" he says and gets up.

___________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm sorry guys lol.
I hope you liked this chapter
Thank you for reading!

Words: 1191