Todokami - Cock warming daddy~

Ship: Todoroki x Kaminari

Top: Todoroki

Bottom: kaminari

Kinks: Cock warming, daddy kink, size difference kink, belly bulge, slight hair pulling, lingerie,

Plot: Denki is on a call with Mina while cock warming his dom

___________________________

3rd person P.O.V.

Ever since graduating from UA Todoroki and Denki had lived together. Buying a small apartment together as soon as the opportunity arises. They both went on to be pro heroes at the smae agency.

Todoroki however, never seemed to stop growing. He bulked up quite a bit and got rather tall.

While Denki on the other hand stayed short, small and lean.

The size difference between the two lovers was definitely one of their favorite things about their relationship. It also made the dom/sub dynamic of their relation very... interesting.

See when Todoroki kept growing it wasn't only in height, but his dick kept growing too.

Making having sex with him, so much more fun for Denki.

___________________________

Both boys were currently lounging on the couch. Denki laying with his head on Todoroki's lap, his feet propped up on the arm rest. Todoroki was reading a book, holding it with one hand while running his fingers through Denkis hair with the other. Denki was on his phone. He was on google researching new kinks.

These two always experimented in the bedroom, but of course they made sure that it was safe. Giving them both the option to safe word out at any time. Which rarely ever happened since they were both kinky as fuck.

Todoroki curiously glanced over at Denki's phone. He quickly read the title of the article, 'cock warming.'

Todoroki smirks and his face heats up a little bit. He doesn't make a move for the time being. He knew exactly what cock warming was. He looks back at his book for a few minutes before looking back at Denki. He quickly noticed that Denki was getting hard. Causing the dual quirked male to smirk even more. He tangles his hand into Denkis hair, pulling it back so Denki's eyes are forced to meet him.

Denki moans at this action, his member getting harder in his pants as he meets Todoroki's eyes. They were glazed over with lust.

"What on earth are you looking at, baby boy~" Todoroki coos, in a low seductive tone. He grabs Denki's phone out of his hand and reads the title out loud "Cock warming.. Hmmmm~ That sounds interesting~ such a naughty little boy. Reading all these kinky things with daddy sitting right here beside you~ It's almost as if you wanted me to catch you~" He watches as the subs face gets red, and Denki begins to protest, only to be silenced with another tug on his hair. Causing the little blonde to moan out.

Todoroki then lets go of his hair. "Get up, stirp, and put on one of the cute outfits daddy has bought you~" Todoroki commands.

"Yes daddy~" Denki purrs, he gets up and trots to their bedroom. Quickly he strips down, completely naked. He then goes over to their closet pulling out a set of lacy black lingerie. The little details on the set were a bright yellow, to match Denki's hair. Pulling the lace on he glanced at himself in the mirror before making his way back out to Todoroki.

Todoroki had pulled down his pants and boxers. Tossing them off to the side. He had his large member in hand and was stroking it slowly. Just until he saw Denki. Then a smirk creeps over his face and he lets go of his cock. Patting his lap, gesturing for Denki to sit.

Which the sub does. Eagerly placing himself on Todoroki's lap, facing the dual male. Todoroki's hands went up to the small boy's hips. "Fuck baby boy~ You're so god damn small~" he growls lowly. And sure enough, Denki was small against Todoroki. But they both loved it.

Todoroki quickly turns the blonde around. Pulling him back to the little boy's back was flush up against his chest. He lifts the boy up by his hips, pulling the lingerie away from his hole with two large fingers, before sinking Denki down on his dick.

Denki squeaks at the sudden intrusion to his ass, moaning out loudly as he gets pushed farther and farther down on the larger male's cock.

Once Todoroki's cock was fully seated inside the blonde he looked down at Denki. Seeing how the small boy was so well tucked against his chest. The larger boy's hands move up to press against the blondes stomach. "Look baby~ You can see my dick making a little bulge on your little stomach. Must be so deep inside~ Is it filling you up so nice~" Todoroki coos.

Denki whines softly and nods squirming slightly on Todoroki's lap "Daddy~ It's filling me so good~" he mumbles.

Todoroki chuckles, Denki's phone starts to ring. Making Todoroki smirk even more, picking up the phone he reads the screen. "Oh baby~ It's Mina~ It would be so rude to ignore her." He hands Denki the phone. "Go on little one~ Pick up" he coos as he kisses down his neck.

Denki whines softly but nods "Yes daddy" he says before answering the call. "Hey M-Mina" he stutters out.

Mina and Denki proceed to talk, Denki stuttering out his words. Mina asks about it once or twice, but each time Denki would wave it off.

After around half an hour of cock warming Todoroki and talking to Mina, Denki starts getting a little needy, and Todoroki grows impatient. Snatching the Phone from Denki he says, "Sorry Mina. He's got to go." As he says that, he thrusts up into Denki, causing the small blonde to moan out. Todoroki hangs up before Mina can ask.

Todoroki drops the phone and starts slamming up into Denki. Holding the blonde's hips, he rams him up and down on his cock. "Fuck baby~ You're so fucking tight~ You did so well cock warming daddy~ Now.. let me make you feel good~"

Denki just moans lewdly in response.

___________________________

Word Count: 1042

Ahhhhh! Thank you for 10.1K reads! Should I do something for 10k reads? If so what?

I really enjoyed writing this week's update! I hope you enjoyed it too! Have a great week!

        -Author