Shinkami - Rules - 2/2

Ship: Shinsou x kaminari

Top: Shinsou

Bottom: Kaminari

Kinks: Sex toys, master kink,

Plot: Denki broke a rule (Previous chapter), this is his punishment (A/n: Shinso is no forcing Denki to do anything, Denki previously agreed.)

___________________________

3rd person P.O.V.

Denki was whining and pleading with his boyfriend. "Toshi not at school!" He whines.

Shinsou just chuckled, they were still in his dorm so he pushed Denki up against a wall pinning him there. "Baby~ master gave you an order~ what's the rule?" He coos in the small boy's ear.

Denki shivers, the taller boy's voice really did something to him. "Always listen to master." He mumbles, flustered and extremely turned on.

"That's right doll~" Shinsou let's him go and holds out the vibrator. Smirking down at his little baby boy.

Denki takes it a little too eagerly, revealing that he was actually excited about this punishment. Making Shinsou tsk. "Awe my little sluts excited to have a vibrator up his tight little ass at school huh~ maybe he'll even let some of his friends hear his lewd little moans huh~" he chuckles. "Now go put it in, there's something else on the counter in the bathroom." He steps back then goes to collect his book bag.

Denki walks into the bathroom and blushes, his collar was sitting on the counter. He knew Shinsou wouldn't make him wear it if it made him uncomfortable, but the thing was, it didn't. He wanted to wear it, even in public. So he takes the leather material and clips it around his neck. Smiling a little to himself he looks at the toy. Blushing brightly he pulls his pants and underwear down, sliding the toy into his ass. He lets out a soft moan closing his eyes. He makes sure it's deep in his ass but not too deep they wouldn't be able to get it out later.

Opening the door he walks out of the room and goes over to his book bag, bending over to pick it up.

Shinsou smirks looking over at the small blonde boy. Walking over he smacks his ass, turning the vibration on to a level 2 at the same time.

Denki squeaks and it melts into a moan "Toshi~ I thought we were gonna wait!" He says standing up and holding his bag tightly biting back another moan.

Shinsou chuckles and wraps his arms around the blondes waist from behind "but your moans are just so fucking cute~ also it's master to you baby boy~"

Denki blushes and squirms a little, nodding his head. "Yes master~"

Shinsou nods still smirking "such a good kitten~ you even put on your pretty little collar for me~ now everyone will know who you belong to huh~" he chuckles. Then his face and voice softens, he reaches into his pocket and turns off the vibrator. "Do you remember the safe word?" He asks gently, rubbing his baby's hips.

Denki smiles, Shinsou was absolutely perfect. He could go from master mode to soft boyfriend mode in a matter of seconds. Not to mention Denki knew the taller boy would take care of him. He knew he was safe with him. "Yes! Red for stop, yellow for slow down, and green for keep going. Even if you don't ask for a color I'm allowed to tell you one." He says proud of himself for remembering.

Shinsou listens to the boy speak a soft smile creeping onto his face. He loved this boy with all his heart, and would do anything to keep him safe and happy. His mode shifted, his smirk returning to his face and one of his hands sneaking back into his pocket to turn the vibrator back on.

Denki whines leaning back against him "master~ wait till we get to class please!" He begs.

Shinsou complies and turns it off, taking his kitten's hand and walking with him to class.

They got a few strange looks as they walked, hand in hand. Everyone at UA knew they were dating but the collar was new. Once they arrived at class (Shinsou is in class 1-a to make my life easier), and got settled in their seats, Shinsou turned the vibrator back on. Now it was at a level 3.

___________________________

Denki's P.O.V.

Once both me and Toshi, that's my nickname for shinsou hehe, were settled in our seats I felt the vibrator start to vibrate deep in my ass. Letting out a quite gasp from the shock, my left hand goes up to cover my mouth.

I glance over at Toshi who sits beside me and he's smirking a little bit, only enough for me to see. He also is not looking at me. His eyes are on the board and he's neatly copying down the notes on the board.

How did I miss that?! When did Aizawa get here?! I was extremely confused, which might be why the vibrations turned up. Or maybe it was just that he wanted to tease me.

A soft whine escapes my lips and I look over at him with lust filled eyes. He just chuckles and whispers to me. "Really kitten~ Is that all you've got? I haven't even turned it all the way up yet~" My cheeks burn red. This wasn't as high as it got?!

This continued for the rest of out first two classes, so far he's managed to edge me twice. I got so close too! Not that I would have wanted to break another rule so soon, but still!

Toshi was perfect all day, he constantly checked up on me and even punched Mineta when he made a comment about my collar. So I guess you could say I'm pretty happy. I mean how could I not be? You would be too if you were me.

___________________________

3rd person's P.O.V.

Now that the two boys were out of class, at lunch, they headed outside hand in hand. The vibrations temporarily turned off.

Shinou sat down on the ground and before the small submissive boy could make a move to sit next to him he turned the vibrator all the way up. Smirking he watches the blonde tense up and his eyes go wide. "Come on kitten~" he gently pats his lap. "Sit on masters lap~"

Denki was flustered and in bliss. The vibrator was currently pressed right next to his sweet spot. Rimming his prostate. He whines softly as to not moan and does as he's told. Settling himself in the dominant lap. His thighs on either side of his torso, so they were facing each other.

"Now you've been such a good boy~ Taking your punishment so well~ Should I let my good little slut cum huh?" he asks, grabbing the boys hips and rubbing them.

Denki nods, "Oh please master! I promise I'll be a good boy! Just let me cum~ Please~" He begs. His hips moving forward of their own accord, showing just how needy he was.

Shinsou chuckles and helps guide the boy's hips, so Denki was grinding down on his thigh at a steady but subtle pace. "Go on kitten~ Cum for master~" he coos into his ear.

With that the blonde lets himself go, burying his face into the taller boy's shoulder and moaning out his title as he comes.

Once the boy is done, Shinsou turns off the vibrator and holds him close. Whispering soft sweet praises into his ear. "Such a good boy." He coos, earning a soft smile from the blonde, who nuzzles his neck. "I'm so proud of you baby boy~ You took your punishment so well."

Denki giggles, happy to make Toshi so proud. "Can we skip the rest of the day and cuddle?" he asks, giving  him puppy dog eyes.

Shinsou chuckles and nods, picking him up in bridal style. He walks back to his dorm and proceeds to give his little kitten plenty of aftercare, and tons of promised cuddles.

___________________________

Word count: 1341

I hope you enjoyed this update! I'm thinking of making a sfw one shot book. Should I? If so the cuddles and movie time mentioned at the end of this story will be my first one!