Three

Snoh

"Ni I am literally shitting my pants I don't want to do this" I groaned. The club atmosphere tonight was small and intimate just how I like it. Open mic was a regular event we held when the club first opened but because I haven't done it in a while I felt the anxiety building in my stomach.

"Snoh babe relax I'll be there with you the whole time. There's only like twenty people here and most of them are high" He reassures. I nod trying to push my fear aside.

I step onto the small stage and settle down onto the stool adjusting the mic to make it more comfortable. I take a deep breath shaking my nerves off. My fingers glide up the mic stand as I lick my lips and focus myself. With one last deep breath, I take the courage to speak.

"Hey everyone. I'm Snoh Indigo, the owner of Indigo's place, and tonight I wanted to switch things up. If you're a regular you know that we used to host open mic acts where my shy ass would get on stage and sing something. Tonight I decided to bring it back. Here's an original piece let me know what you guys think" I said calmly.

I looked at Niall and pointed to the bongos on the side. I was a little worried if he could keep up with me on the drums seeing as they weren't his first choice instrument.

"You're mine and I like it, yeah

You're fine, but besides that eye

I see through to your heart

You lie, I don't mind it

That's just the kind of guy that you are

Tell me anything, everything, whatever, I wanna hear

It's the sweet little nothings that's all I need to keep me here

If you want me like you say you want me

Then you'll do whatever, yeah

Love me like you say you love me

We'll be down forever"

I take a break to take a peek at the audience. Everyone seems to be enjoying it. I catch Louis in the audience showing his support. He tilts his head to the side where I see Zayn and someone else standing by him. Embarrassment fills me to see him standing there, his small signature smile gracing his beautiful face.

"Keep going" The guy next to him shouts.

"Don't lose me, don't lose me, oh

Don't choose me then use me

Just stay right beside me, oh

Don't you dare deny my love

Tell me anything, everything, whatever, I wanna hear

It's the sweet little nothings that's all I need to keep me here

If you want me like you say you want me

Then you'll do whatever

Love me like you say you love me

Then we'll be forever, oh oh ah, yeah"

I let out a small breath signaling to Niall for him to stop drumming. The small audience claps and lets out some snaps. I smiled softly glancing to see Zayn making his way over to the stage. I felt my cheeks getting warm not knowing he would grace us with his presence. I make my way off the stage and head towards him.

"That about me" He questions when I reach him. His cocky smirk playing on his beautiful lips.

"Maybe," I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He kisses me softly, his hands unashamedly grabbing handfuls of my ass. I nip his lip playfully while my fingers play in his hair. He pulled away grabbing my hand and pulling me back to where he was standing. 

**** 

This book contains music and is set in the music industry. The songs written by Snoh are not all written by Victoria Monet but some of them will be. It's not meant to be real! Zayn and Harry's music in the majority will be there's in this book but there are moments where it will not be. This book does an A.U. while some things may be similar all of them are not. 

Love everyone who is reading and showing support thank you!! 

*The song in this chapter is When We Love by Jhene Aiko* If you guys want I can make a playlist with all the music that is/will be involved in this fic!