Five

Snoh

We opted to take a cab home since it was late and the boys helped me close up. Louis and Niall lived in the apartment above the club which used to belong to me so I wasn't really worried about what time they decided to leave.

Harry had definitely made an impression. I knew I was a beautiful woman but the innocent stares Harry was giving tonight definitely gave my confidence a boost. He was incredibly beautiful in his own way, his pale olive skin complementing his green eyes. His tall figure definitely intrigued me and his long slightly curled hair had me itching to run my fingers through it when he took it down.

Zayn was my... Zayn. we never really bothered to put a title on things but we had been in their romantic place for about two years. We bought a luxury apartment together where I had my own room but ended up sleeping in his bed every night. The lines were definitely blurred both of us knowing that a conversation about where we were going might fuck up the present.

If you asked me 6 months ago how I felt about the situation I might've had a few choice words for you but now I've just surrendered to the wave of it all. We started off as friends and now we are practically in a relationship. I love him a lot and I wouldn't like to see myself without him but claiming him as my boyfriend felt too real.

It felt as if we had been floating not really wanting to see the practicality of everything we were. Zayn and I weren't too involved in each other's pasts and we didn't share much. We kept our distance with that so I never felt like he knew me in that aspect. Thinking about it sent me into a spiral which is why I just decided to ride the wave.

"I think I drank too much," Harry mumbled. I was wedged between both Harry and Zayn in the small yellow taxi. Zayn was on his phone slinging his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him.

"An understatement" I replied. Harry rolled his eyes typing his hair up again. I noticed how much he drank tonight and he definitely put a pretty penny into the club's pocket.

Zayn put his phone pulling me into him some more. I wrapped my arm around his torso snuggling into him. He tilted my jaw up pressing a kiss to my lips which I gladly welcomed. My tongue was quick to invade his mouth causing him to sign into the kiss. His hand kept a firm grip on my jaw as the other pulled me to straddle him. He took the change in position as an opportunity to lead the kiss, adding a more urgent forcible essence to the exchange.

I sat down comfortably on his crotch feeling his hardening dick against my yearning heat. I chuckled against him making him clutch my throat and pull me closer. I tangled my hands in his hair before pulling away.

"You want me" I whispered in his ear reaching my hand down to stroke him through his clothes. He groaned in response, tightening his grip on my throat. A low clearing of the throat pulled me away from my trance. I pulled my hand away and laid against Zayn turning to face Harry.

"Buzzkill" I mumbled. Harry smiled at me, tipping his imaginary hat.

"Never would've pegged you for the exhibitionist type" He stated. Zayn chuckled shifting in his seat making himself and his third leg a bit more comfortable.

"Barely scratched the surface darling" I winked at him before pressing a kiss to Zayn's lips. He pulled me in deepening the kiss. Although Zayn and I never confirmed our title, we were both very experimental when it came to sex, and having Harry here could be the best or worst thing that happened to the three of us. 

****

I really hope you guys like the story! Please like and comment it would mean the world to me. My first Harry Fanfic after reading them for the past 6 or 7 months