Chapter 6

As soon as we are through the door of my dorm room, Aaron has me pinned against it. His elbows cage me in and his knee is pressed against the door between my legs. Our faces are only inches apart, our breath mixing together, but he doesn't kiss me. Instead, he brushes my hair behind my ear to expose my neck before he attaches his lips to my sensitive skin.

My back instinctually arches towards him and my arms wrap around his neck, pulling his chest flush to mine. I feel the rumble of his laughter through his chest, teasing me wordlessly.

"Aaron, please," I whine.

He releases from my neck with a wet pop and he stares back at me with a raised eyebrow and glistening lips.

"What are you asking for, Kitty?" he smirks.

I am momentarily paralyzed by his question. I wasn't expecting him to ask me what I wanted, rather he would take control and give me what I want, despite me not even knowing.

His fingers brush against my bottom lip and I part them without complaint. He slides two of them inside about halfway before he applies gentle pressure on my tongue.

"Cat got your tongue, sweetie? That's okay, I wasn't really expecting a sweet thing like you to say all the filthy things you want me to do to you out loud."

I whine at his teasing, but the small noise is muffled by his fingers. He must have heard it anyway because the smirk on his face grows into something that could only be described as hungry.

"Let's go to your room," he says as he pulls his fingers from my mouth.

He takes my hand and drags me behind him into my bedroom, not bothering to shut the door when we walk in. I guess I'm lucky that I don't have roommates.

He sits on the edge of my bed and tugs on my arm, sending me scrambling into his lap. I find myself straddling his left leg and embarrassment burns in my face, but he doesn't seem to object to our position.

"I assume a good girl like you doesn't put out on the first date, right?" he asks, but he continues talking before I could answer. "That's okay, we can have a different kind of fun and we don't even have to take our clothes off."

"What are you talking about?" I ask, looking down at him with furrowed brows.

He puts both of his hands on my hips and moves me like I weigh nothing, rocking me against him. Despite my panties being between him and me, the sensation still affected me. My breath hitches in my throat and I can't help the way my eyes flutter at the friction.

"Please do that again," I pant.

"That's not how this works, Kitty. If you want it, you take it. I can't do all the work for you," he says with obviously fake annoyance.

He keeps his hands on my hips but his grip is not as tight as it was before, allowing me to move on my own. I start off with slow rolls, but I gradually increase my speed until I am riding him like I did at the party.

Aaron's eyes never leave mine, despite me finding it difficult to keep eye contact with him. Maybe it's our close proximity, or maybe this is just the effect he has on me.

"You look so good up there, putting on a show just for me. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Uh-uh," I shake my head, "Never."

"I'm so glad I get to be your first," he grins.

"Please, will you fuck me?"

His hands slide from my hips to my sides, slipping underneath my sweater and his fingers creep underneath the band of my bra. He pulls the elastic away from my skin slightly before letting it snap back, making me jump.