Chapter 4

an// hotch is bi and i wont change my mind

I wake with a groan, the loud noises that vibrate through the wall doing nothing for my headache. I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling while I piece together last night's events.

I came here, I found Aaron, we went onto the roof, we got high and Dave was there. Then Dave and Caroline left and... Oh god, I slept with Aaron.

"Morning, baby," he says from beside me.

His fingernails trail over my bare skin, his touch so light, I wouldn't notice it if it weren't for the goosebumps that pricked up in his path.

"I hope your first time was good." he grins sleepily.

"It wasn't my first time, you ass," I reply, pushing his shoulder with my hand.

"I'm just teasing you. I know I corrupted you a long time ago."

I sit up, tucking my hands into the sleeves of the large sweatshirt as I push Aaron's hip with my foot. He rolls out of bed and hits the floor with a pained yelp.

I peek over the edge of the bed to see him lying on his back on the hardwood, naked as ever.

My senses are no longer clouded by lust, and I can finally get a look, long look at him. And, fuck me, he's perfect.

"You're not going to help me up?" he asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Not yet. I'm enjoying the view."

His smile widens and he brings his hand up to run through his hair. He stretches out, his arms over his head and his toes pointed, to show off for me. I watch as his muscles ripple underneath his skin.

"One time, I guy I was with told me I could have been a Greek statue, but I never understood that until now. I think I like the idea of modeling for you," he smirks.

"I think you might want to check your ego, Aaron."

I return to the middle of the bed and he gets to his feet. He walks across the room to his closet, allowing me to freely admire his toned ass without teasing.

He disappears into the closet momentarily before coming back with a blue-gray towel in his hand. He wraps it around his waist and tucks it so it would stay.

He motions for me to come to him, and I do almost instinctively. He hooks his fingers underneath my chin and tips my head back so I am looking into his eyes.

"Let's shower together," he mumbles.

"Hell no," I scoff, "There is absolutely no way I will let you fuck me in the bathroom of a frat house."

"It's not that bad."

"Maybe it's not for you, but I'm different."

"Different?" he smiles.

"I require more maintenance than your three-in-one body wash and communal washcloth."

Aaron's hand slides to my hip and his fingers creep over the soft flesh of my ass; massaging gently.

"I don't think that's it," he starts, "I think you want to go home smelling like sex and cigarettes and me. You should invite me over sometime, and I'll leave the whole place smelling like it, baby."

"I'd need to buy the grocery store out of air fresheners," I reply.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself is fine, but I know the truth. I'm very good at reading people, you know," he grins.

"Really," I say with disbelief.

"Oh, yeah. I've been doing it since I was little. Try me," he says, crossing his arms over his thick chest.

"What was your first impression of me?"

"Oh," he laughs, "You were a shy little girl from a small town who had never gotten into trouble. You wanted to finally be friends with the cool kids, and you followed me around until I decided to keep you. You looked at me like I hung the stars in the sky."

"And why did you?"

"Why did I, what? Keep you?" I nod. "I hope this doesn't make me sound sleazy, but I liked that you were so innocent. I wanted to show you all of the things you only saw in movies."

I roll my eyes playfully and he continues.

"And it seems to me that I'm still giving you new experiences."

"What are you talking about? I told you this wasn't my first time."

"No, but I know that I'm your first college guy, and based on that, I assume I'm the first guy you've slept with that you haven't said 'I love you' to," he teases.

I resist the urge to pout, instead choosing to hit him in the chest without any real force.

"That's not true."

"Yes it is," he smirks. "Face it, without me, you'd probably still be wearing those little schoolgirl outfits like you were when I met you."

"Shut up!" I whine.

"Don't be like that, sweetie pie," he smiles teasingly, "There's nothing wrong with that. It just means your a little less experienced than some-"

"Than some of your fuck-buddies that you to go because I don't do it for you?" I snap.

Aaron recoils; he takes his hands off of me and holds them up, a shocked and confused expression on his face.

"What are you talking about?"

"I've liked you for a long time, but you only wanted to sleep with me because I was convenient and you were too stoner to call one of your other friends. I know it wasn't good for you because I'm just an innocent little angel."

"Y/n, you've got it all wrong. It's not a bad thing to be innocent; I think it's cute."

"I don't want to be cute! I thought you could see past that, but apparently not."

I pull on my dress from last night without taking Aaron's sweatshirt off to prevent him from seeing my bare chest. I clumsily buckle my shoes and gather my things before moving towards the door.

Despite his pleads, I leave Aaron standing alone in his room as he watches me walk down the hall and out of the house. Tears burn in my eyes as I make my way back to my dorm.

Aaron was the only person who wanted to be friends with me when I first came here. As much as I hate to admit it, he made me who I am. He showed me so many things that I could have never dreamed of, but apparently, I was always just a curious little girl in his eyes.