Holy Smokes This House

Pain's P.O.V

I was sitting next to Patrick on the plane in an isle seat. Patrick was playing Fall Out Bird and Pete was two rows ahead, sitting alone taking a selfie. "Hey,Pain are you okay? You won't stop shaking." Patrick asked. "No, I hate planes my uncle died in one." I whispered. "Oh my gosh I'm sorry we should have drove." Pat said hugging me. "No,that's stupid I'll be fine, shaky, but fine." I smiled.

hours later......

We got off the plane Pete went to go get us food and call a cab. Me and Trick went to get the luggage the whole while they were separated they were sexting back and forth. The dudes can't go 5 seconds without talking to each other it's bazaar. We got a cab then got to this beautiful two story house with three cars in the driveway. Pete and Patrick shared a look and smiled okay this is getting strange. Pete got the luggage, Patrick unlocked the door. The living room had black walls, 2 white leather couches, some weird lamps, a fuzzy white rug, and a huge flat screen tv. "Holy smokes this house guys, wow." I said while turning around to look at Patrick and Pete who were holding hands starring at me."Your room is upstairs on the left the black door." I ran up the winding staircase up to my door I took a deep breath, and yanked open the door. "Dad a little to the left cover up the f*uck boy, Brendon Urie's, face." A girl with vibrant red hair, that matched none other than the red haired man Gerard Way she was calling dad. "HOLY SMOKES!!! Your Gerard f*ucking Way! Why are you in my room?" I screamed.
"Hi I'm Ellie Gerard and Frank Iero's kid. Well I mean Lindsey Ann Ballato and Gerard, but Gerard won custody so I'm legally Gerard's kid. So do you like your room?" she said smiling. It was amazing, one wall had a giant Fall Out Boy symbol on it, another was a giant chalkboard, the one across from my bed was covered in posters as well as my ceiling, a giant a water bed, walk-in-closet, my own bathroom, records, record player, CDs, everything a band loving teen could want. "Well since you seem shocked we decorated it." Gerard said running a hand through his hair awkwardly. "It's amazing I couldn't love it more thanks guys I'm still getting used to being in Gerard Way's presence. I mean I don't usually get flustered but...." I rambled. "its fine he gets that a lot I mean he's Gerard Way." Ellie said while doing this weird hand thing with a know-it-all smirk.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ellie is a real person one of my friends actually. Ellie will be writing a smut scene for this story because there will be one. I don't know when or how much smut I will have but we will see. Follow her on twitter @jetpackbluesx