Fundraiser

Patrick's P.O.V

So were in Florida for a layover but we have to wait till tomorrow until we can get our flight to Chicago. Andy and Joe went to some adoption fundraiser while I went with Pete to get pizza across the street. So far the fundraiser was okay there was some kids from the center dancing and doing magic tricks but they were all under the age if ten so. BANG! The pizzeria door slammed open "Guys you have to hear this" Andy said running back out the door across the street. "well babe lets go before Andy comes back and breaks the door" I said smiling.
"Lets do this" pete said with a mouth full of pizza.

Pain's P.O.V

I'm on next after Jane and her tap dancing. This event is to get the younger kids adopted and to raise money to keep the center going I'm just in it because they want me out of there hair. I'm singing an acoustic version of "Thanks for the Memories" by Fall Out Boy. I get in my zone, I walk out on stage and start.

"I'm gonna make it bend and break
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show
And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
"He tastes like you only sweeter,"
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"See, he tastes like you only sweeter."

Been looking forward to the future
But my eyesight is going bad
And this crystal ball
It's always cloudy except for
When you look into the past
One night stand (one night stand oh)

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
"He tastes like you only sweeter."
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"See, he tastes like you only sweeter."

They say I only think in the form of crunching numbers
In hotel rooms collecting page six lovers
Get me out of my mind and get you out of those clothes
I'm a liner away from getting you into the mood, whoa

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
"He tastes like you only sweeter."
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"See, he tastes like you only sweeter."

One night and one more time
Thanks for the memories
Even though they weren't so great
"He tastes like you only sweeter."
One night, yeah, and one more time
Thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories
"See, he tastes like you only sweeter."

I look up and I see Joe Trohman and Andy Hurley smiling and clapping, Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump talking, holding hands and smiling I get up and run off stage shaking.

Pete's P.O.V

This purple haired girl is amazing her voice is perfect, she's totally calm and in the zone, she's singing our song, and she's perfect for me and Trick to adopt we've been talking about it.

"Hey, Trick do you think she would be a good fit?" I asked.
"Holy smokes yes she's amazing but she just ran off stage petrified. Lets go back there and see if we can talk to her so many people probably want to adopt her."
We follow the signs that lead back stage there are staff handing out clipboards so they can get your info and see who you want to adopt. When you adopt you usually talk to the kids social worker and they place a kid with you but, this was sort of like a draft they made a list of who wanted which kid and just chose the couple they liked best. "Hey, are you guys interested in one of these talented cuties?" a smiling blonde with a red staff polo and blue jeans on asked. "Yeah um we're kind of looking for the purple haired girl. We are members of the band Fall Out Boy and she sung one of our songs." Trick stated. "Pain....um really well uh...just fill out this form and circle her name" the shocked blonde said handing me a clipboard. "Oh my god I would not have even sung that song if they were here....holy smokes." a shaky feminine voice said. I looked for where the voice came from and I spotted purple hair tapping Trick who had taken the clipboard from me and started filling it out. "What pizza?" he asked. I pointed to the purple hair(so what I like pizza so he's taken to calling me that don't be jealous) and dragged him to her. "Hey, uh Pain..." Pat started but was cut off . "Oh my god so sorry I butchered your song" she said turning around. "You didn't you were amazing. How did you know it was us?" Pat asked. "Um I listen to Fall Out Boy and your interviews a lot." she said staring at her feet. "Well I'm if its okay with you we would like to adopt you." I said looking at her. "Sure why not"

The papers were signed, her bags were packed, we were happy, and we were on our way to Chicago.

Author's Note

Well this is my first Fall Out Boy/Peterick fanfic and it won't really follow the bands actual tours or dates and they don't have kids or wives cuz that would be weird. Seriously but I LUV their families.