€€ Marriage called off €€

(Khurana house )

Bebe: We have a lot of work?

Shweta: Bebe we have invited the guest, catering and decorators?

Raj: You have water? We all can share the work?

Bebe: How can relax raj? Only 3 days left?

Shweta: We have arranged sangeet, Mehendi, Haldi function and marriage?

Aditya: Bebe doesn't waste money in this function? Just prepare the marriage arrangements? That enough?

Raj: What are talking Aditya?

Shweta; Aditya it's not like that? We have these rituals and we have done this? You can't marry straightly?

Aditya: Whatever you want to do? Do it? It's a waste of time I'm talking to you?

( He left in anger )

Bebe: Why he is saying this? Whether he doesn't like the marriage?

Shweta: Bebe? He is just in anger that it? Don't get any stress bebe? We have to start.

( They discuss the marriage )

( In avni house )

Neela: She looking at her childhood photos?

( Ashish enter )

Ashish: Neela avni childhood photos?

Neela: Ahaaa... Do you imagine our Avni grows to fast? Now she is going married?

Ashish; I can understand your feeling Neela?

Neela: Every mother and daughter should separate one day? We can't keep our daughter with us?

Ashish: Neela... Don't get emotional? If avni saw you crying? She will stop this marriage?

Neela: Oh yeah, she will do this?

( They both laugh )

( In the morning )

( Avni had a dream about Neil... She dreams it's fully cloudy ⛅... Someone calling her and I'm here... Avni I'm here... She walks forward hearing the voice... She saw someone hide behind the tree.  She goes to touch him... He turns she saw Neil face  )

( sunlight  🌅 and reflect on avni face with a small smile on her lips she open her eyes )

Neela: I'm seeing real without wake up you? Are you awake?

Avni: Because of sunlight?

Neela: If I know before I always remove the screen?

Avni: Mom...

Neela: It's a joke?

( She left )

( Who was he? What dream was that? Why did I see a new face? Do I know him? )

( Anyway I'm going to married so it's going to happen in real life? She convenience herself and goes for jogging )

( In park )

Sammy: Avni do you have a number?

Avni: Your number?

Sammy: No stupid? I'm asking Aditya number?

Suhani; You should ask clearly?

Avni: No Sammy I don't have?

Sammy: What? You don't even have his number? Which world you are living?