££ Intro ££

Before starting the story...

Let's introduce the characters...

Avni Mehta - Top businesses tycoon daughter

Avni Mehta - Top businesses tycoon daughter... She is mad at fashion... She is the daughter of Ashish and Neela Mehta... Avni marriage is fixed with Aditya ...She is happy her life...

Neil Khurana - Handsome and dashing, white skin, black eyes, red lips

Neil Khurana - Handsome and dashing, white skin, black eyes, red lips... Studying in college... Girls are dying for him... Son of raj and shweta Khurana... Twin brother of Aditya...

Aditya Khurana - Twin brother of neil

Aditya Khurana - Twin brother of neil... They both are identical twins... They have the same behavior and the same attitude... CEO of Khurana industries... Going married, avni Mehta...

££ PLOT ££

Avni Mehta is free and hanging out with friends... She always cares about her mom and dad... She won't say any word against... She believes her parents want only her happiness.

One day Neela Mehta informs her that proposal came from the Khurana family thy elder son Aditya Khurana...

Avni without seeing the picture she said yes to them... When Neela asked to see the groom's photo... She replies I trust my parents you both blindly... Whatever you do only for my happiness. So I don't want to see any pictures... Let's say to them yes...

Everything goes well... Avni is happy about her marriage... On the marriage day, Aditya didn't arrive at the wedding hall...

Avni who is distraught... Guests are talking wrong about avni... She is totally broken.. Her parents, feel guilty...

She lost her mind... She walks on the road... She doesn't see the car or bus crossing her... Suddenly the car came and hit her..

The boy came out and help her... He admitted to the hospital... It's come to know neil...

They both fight a lot in the starting...

Later avni developed feeling neil?

Neil also falls in love with avni...

They both live goes well and everything was good?

When Aditya came into life again and they love life gets complicated?