€€ 006 €€

( Avni sat with Neil... )

( They announced the flight is going to be taken off )

( They ask to wear a seat belt )

Neil: He wears the seat belt...

( He saw Avni struggle to wear. He tries to help her )

Avni: Don't touch me? I can do it myself?

Neil: I can see that?

( Neil doesn't listen to his words and he helped her )

( Flight is taking off... )

Neil: He closes his eyes 👀 in the fear she catches avni hand...

Avni: She saw Neil fear. She takes off hand. Don't dare to touch me?

Neil: I'm not interested to touch? And you are not a heroine to show this much attitude?

Avni: Hey what did you say? Repeat?

Neil: He doesn't listen to her words. He wears headphones 🎧. I can't hear anything?

Avni: She sat quietly.

Neil; He laughs.

(A few hours later )

( Neil is enjoying watching movie 🎬 )

( Avni fall asleep and she falls on Neil's shoulder. Neil takes off her head and he removes her hair from the face. Attitude girl... )

( After some time)

( Neil fall on avni shoulder and without knowing they both use the same blanket and they both were very close to each other )

( They announced fight is going land )

Suhani: Sammy take off our thing? The fight is going to land. I check Avni.

Sammy: Okay

( Suhani came to the front to check Avni and She shocked to see Avni )

Sammy: What happens? why you are standing like a statue?

Suhani: She shows her hand towards Avni?

Sammy: He is also shocked?

( He wake her up )

Suhani: Sammy doesn't disturb her?

Sammy: Are you mad? Do you look at them? She is sleeping with strangers that also this much close?

Suhani: Sammy did you notice her sleep? How happily she is sleeping? Don't disturb her?

Sammy: But why?

( She grabbed his hand and she goes back to the seat )

( Neil open his eyes. With a small smile, he turns his face. He saw Avni still sleeping on his shoulder and also catching his hand. He tries to remove his hand. Avni wakes up She opened her eyes she saw Neil next to her. She is holding Neil hand and the same blanket.)

Avni: She pushes him again but she doesn't notice her hand his with him?

Neil: Excuse madam if you leave my hand I call fall easily otherwise we both have to fall together?

Avni; She saw her hand with him immediately she take off her hand. Why you are sleeping in my blanket? Where is yours? You don't have the rights to come this much close?