€€ 10 €€

( Neil try to get away from Avni bed but he is still struck... His shirt get wet he saw Avni.)

Neil: Avni you are crying?

Avni: Neil is there any problems with me then why do they blame me?

Neil: Who blame you avni and what problem?

Avni: She looks at Neil. Neil, on my marriage day it's have called off whoever came to the wedding they said I have a problem and groom doesn't arrive because of me? Why is society blaming me if I don't do anything always I only have to suffer?

Neil: Avni comes down... Don't waste your tears for the stupid people and whoever told them they only have a problem and they can't see others happiness and come to spoiled others life...

Avni: She continues to cry...

Neil: He weeps her tears and I tell you something... You are the most beautiful girl in the world I have ever seen a girl like you and I have always been connected to you...

Avni: You are telling true or just for the console...

Neil: I'm telling you true I like you a lot and you are the most beautiful girl...

Avni: She hugged Neil tightly and kissed his cheeks...

Neil: He was in shock avni did you kiss me?

Avni: Ahaaa...

Neil: He smiles and he also hugs her...

( In the morning )

( Avni phone beep and she opened her eyes. She try to move but Neil's hand was around her waist )

Avni: Neil wakes up...Neil.

Neil: He opened his eye and immediately he moves...

Avni: What are you doing in my bed?

Neil: You only ask me to sleep with you?

Avni: What?

Neil: Ahaaa... Yesterday night you didn't allow me to go? You hugged me and kissed me too.

Avni: No way you are lying...

Neil: No I'm not...

Avni: Neil you are making fun of me right? I don't believe I never cross my limit...

Neil: What to do? It's happened...

Avni: If anything happens I should know without knowing me how can be possible...why I didn't remember anything?

Neil: Because of alcohol you didn't remember anything...

Avni: That means yesterday night...

Neil: He started laughing... Look at your face and It's too funny 😄

Avni: She gave a shocking reaction...

Neil: Yesterday night nothing happen between us. I just play a prank on you and it's worked out..

Avni: Neil I won't leave you? Did you scare me? Stupid, idiot this is the way you prank me? Do you know my heart beats fast..

Neil: Sorry avni, I just play with you or nothing else...

Avni: She started to beat Neil and throwing the things on floor.

Neil: Avni you are hurting me...

Avni: I won't leave you, Neil...

Neil: I said sorry stop beating... Avni I'm telling you stop it other wise I will kiss you...

Avni: She stopped the fight ? What did you say ?