€€ 11 €€

( Avni informed Suhani that she won't join dinner with them... She got ready and someone knocked on her door )

(Avni opened the door and the waiter gave her flowers 🌷 and informed her that the car had arrived. She goes down and gets inside the car... The driver gives her a rose 🌹 with chocolate and he starts the car)

(After a few minutes, they reach the spot )

Avni gets out of the car and Neil is standing for her. He couldn't take off his eyes from her and he continued to stare at her.

Neil: Av... Ni... Avni, you look more gorgeous I just fell for your beauty.

Avni: She smiles...

Neil: He took a kerchief from his pocket covered her eyes and he took to the swimming pool place where he arranged surprise for her.

Avni: Neil can you tell me where we are going? I couldn't see anything.

Neil: Ssshhh... He took off his kerchief and slowly opened your eyes.

Avni was shocked to see this surprise and she was speechless

Avni: This is for me...

Neil: No I did it for my friend. Of course this surprise for you...

Avni: No one did like this to me? Why you are doing this to me?

Neil: No I'm a little selfish for my happiness I can do anything?

Come shall we start now you will be hungry.

( Neil and Avni sit on the chair and they both serve each other and Avni smiles looks at Neil )

Avni: Neil why you're maintaining silence say something about you?

Neil: About me? I am a football player and in a few days, my college is going to end. Soon I will return to India and I will take over my dad's business.

Avni: You're a college student? 

Neil:  Hmm... I look too smart so you couldn't believe I'm still a college student? 

Avni:  Oh shut up! You're not that much smart only normal look. I'm shocked because we both have age differences.

Neil:  So what?  Age is only a number. Love doesn't see any age or beauty it just happens. It's magic and that feeling was priceless. In the same way, my love was too pure and never faded.

Avni: Copycat... You sound like a cliche  ... But tell me you didn't fall for my lust.

Neil: What? Look I'm a very good person and I won't look girls in that way. I'm not that type of boy. I want a friend and companion who should stay with me forever. Look I believe in love and I want a companion who could understand me and keep me happy.

Avni: What did you say ? Keep you happy normally it's girls dialogue but youre saying like a girls.

Neil: I'm different I say what my heart says ... I trust my heart and I follow that ..

Avni: Oh really ... If you're heart says to leave me you will leave me ...

Neil: Avni don't say that word. I can't hear for the fun. I can't imagine to separate from you. I can't handle that pain. I have a lot of love and affection towards you and I can't break it.

Avni: Relax Neil... I just say normally if you're hurt I'm sorry. She hug him ... I'm sorry 😐... What shall I do to make you happy?

Neil: I need a lip kiss...

Avni: She is shocked 🙀 what? No way?

Neil: Avni only one kiss yaar please...

Avni: I won't agree?

Neil: Avni yaar Im so romantic so one kiss. Only one kiss please yaar ...

First avni hesitate but then she allows Neil to get close to her. She got shy and she bent down, his lips against his cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.

Neil: If you want me to stop, tell me now,’ he whispered.

When she still said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. He traced the line of her cheekbone. His lips were against hers.

But she had reached up and pulled him closer to her, and the rest of his words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn’t the gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her.

He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the grass, tangled together, still kissing.