1

Y/N's POV ~

I walked in my room and started to scroll through my notifications. I got a FaceTime call from one of my close online friends Kairi. I accepted quickly and was met with his dumb face.

Y/n: what's up dude?
Kairi: what are you doing dumb bitch?
Y/n: just laying down I have nothing better to do.
Kairi: ah well that boring as fuck.

*a knock on Y/N's door*
"Come in!" I yelled my mother entered the room. "Hey y/n we need to talk." My mom said i nodded "yeah continue." I said looking at my phone. Kairi put himself on mute so that she couldn't hear him.

"We will be moving. Your brother got a job in New Jersey so I think it will be good to move there. I'm searching for a job now." She said I frowned slightly "but what about my friends here?" I asked she nodded "yeah I know and I'm sorry but we will be leaving next Friday." My mom replied my eyes filled with tears I looked down at my phone and hung up the FaceTime call with Kairi. I was upset I hope he understands.

"I'll give you time to think. I love you." My mom said before closing my door. I let all the tears fall out of my eyes. I was so over whelmed. I have to leave all my close friends. Oh my gosh my bestfriend Lexi i have to leave her. I began to choke just thinking about it. I've known her since I was only two years old and now I have to leave her.

I can't handle this. I ran towards the bathroom located in my room and started to throw up in the toilet. I grabbed the scrunchie on my bathroom sink and tied my hair up as quickly as I could. I started to throw up once more. I spit the rest of the vomit that was left on my tongue in the toilet and grabbed some toilet paper wiping the rest of the left over vomit that was on the side of my mouth. I lifted myself off the floor and headed towards my bed. I am NOT excited to break the news to Lexi.