21

I woke up 2 hours later. "Ughhh" i groaned because I was still tired. Should I just go back to sleep and risk not being able to do my homework...

Ugh whatever I'm too tired for this. I put the blanket back over my body and fell back asleep. Basically three minutes after I fell asleep I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?" I asked opening my eyes. "Y/n are you up?" Alex asked through the door I groaned "uhhhhhhh yesssss why???" I responded.

"Dinners done." He said simply and I could tell he walked away so I got out of my bed and walked downstairs. I saw my mom, Mattia, his mom, and my brother all sitting at the table.

I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs. I need to look presentable or else I will hear about it from my mom later.

I put on a red and black striped dress and fish net tights on as well as some black doc martins. I walked to the mirror and looked at myself.

I sighed and grabbed my mascara putting it on. I started to brush my hair out waiting for the mascara to dry to I could apply a coat of my clear mascara.

I was finally ready so I skipped downstairs. My mom smiled at me "you look wonderful." She complimented me I smiled at her "thank you!" I replied taking my seat next to Alex and Mattia.

Mattia smirked at me looking at my legs. I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the food on the table. I grabbed some and put it on my plate.

I started to eat when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at Mattia and looked down at his hand "stop." I aggressively whispered so that the rest of the table couldn't hear me.

"I didn't know you guys would be here." I said kicking my brother under the table. He knew he should have told me but he didn't. Ass.