16

You may be thinking I'm over reacting but I have had my share of liars in my life and I don't need them keeping secrets and lying too.

I texted Lexi telling her to call me. She of course was confused but did so.

I was making my way to my locker. I didn't need the pencil that I had in that classroom anyway. I'll just leave it in there.

I grabbed my bag and filled it putting it around my back and closing my locker before making my way out of the school.

My house wasn't too far away from the school. I opened the school doors and felt the cold but warm breeze hit my skin.

Lexi: what are you doing Y/n?

Y/n: well I'm going back home. I don't wanna be here right now.

Lexi: ummm okay then but why are you leaving?

Y/n: I just don't wanna be there okay!

Lexi: oh I'm sorry.

Y/n: no I'm sorry I shouldn't have raised my voice I'm just really stressed out and stuff.

Lexi: it's fine i understand..

It felt like someone was following me so I turned the volume up so they could hear Lexi on the phone.

But it still felt like I was being watched. So I sped up not running but speed walking.

Y/n: umm I'm going to stop by Alejandros house.

I blurted out loud. I knew I couldn't go home because the person if there is one would follow me home, so I decided to just say I was going to a guy friends house and maybe they will back off.

Alejandros house was closer to the school than mine.. that's why I said his house.

I could see his house in the distance so I started jogging lightly, not as if I was scared but maybe excited?

I put the camera higher so I could see if anyone was actually behind me anddd....