Yours truly, That Bitch

You know all rights Jk Rowling

Jenny's POV 

Yesterday was the sorting and I got Slytherin I mean what the fuck. I told Ginny to not even think about being in gryffindor because I did not want to be in the same room as her but then I get slytherin. I am the only Weasley out of gryffindor I mean what. Anyway I hope Harry will ask me on a date today or soon.It may be a little early but I know it will make Ginny jealous.  I mean I always get what I want from my parents but she always insults me and I'm not taking that. She has no right to do that I am her older sister. I dressed cute for breakfast I wanted to make an impression. 

 When I got down to breakfast I saw the most offensive thing ever. Boys were not gawking at me they were gawking at GINNY. I was supposed to be the best this year but she had somehow got confidence like what the hell.   

Ginny's outfit 

Then she called over "What's wrong your highness not getting the attention you want." I stormed out. Harry followed me and I grinned he still thought I was better.

"Hey Jenny I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date"

"Thanks Harry sure I will go meet me at ten n the common room"

"OK awesome" He runs off. Step one complete Ginny's life here will be a living hell.

Ginny's POV

I saw Harry run out after Jenny. Tom had told me to make a statement but the boy I liked couldnt resist my perfect sister. Tom had great advice and even though he was a diary he was my best friend. I went back to the common room and when I entered Harry pulled me into a corner. 

"What the hell Harry."

"I need your help I have a date with your sister can you tell what she likes please" Harry was begging for my help. 

" Well one tip you're definitely need is not to tell Ron, to not ask me for advice, to get the hell away from me because you're trying to date my sister that you know I hate my brothers hate and literally is a prissy Princess" I had, had enough I got up and left him there speechless.

 I was done being second to everything and that night I told Tom what had happened and went to sleep no longer caring what Harry Potter thought of me. 

Be honest did I do a good job with the new POV I am pretty nervous that it came out wrong but please tell the truth if I did bad I will only right with Ginny's and Harry's POV but tell me what you think. Love you all bye

Song

Hehe bye

Revised: 2/21/22