The Aftermath

Holy crap 110 views this is amazing I definitely did not expect this to have any views. I have to thank my fellow fanfic writer @Hinnyforveryay she has her own fanfic and it is amazing check it out. You guys know that all rights to Jk Rowling except Jenny and the plot line. Sorry it's been a little slow coming I am constantly writing to get in more parts before school is back on. Let's start. 

If you read the last chapter you know that this starts after the events in the Chamber. Ginny's POV

I had not thanked Harry for saving me. My sister had come to the chamber to though she just stood there not doing anything Harry had said. No matter how much I hated him I still liked him and was thankful. 

Just then my parents rushed into the hospital wing. They would finally care about me right, nope of course not. They went straight to Jenny's bed fussing over her but then Pomperfrey told my parents this "You have another daughter who suffered way worse than Miss Weasley here who has no injuries, Miss Weasley get out you are no longer needed your check up is done." Jenny got up and walked out.

 My parents came over and instead of giving me a hug dad started a lecture about things without a brain and mom finished by telling me that I would try out beauxbatons. 

"No I want to stay here I don't want to I-I won't go NO,NOOOOOOOO I won't no no no no..." I screamed. 

"GINNY WEASLEY YOU WILL GO END OF DISCUSSION AND IF YOU DISLIKE IT YOU CAN COME BACK NEXT YEAR DUMBLEDORE'S ORDERED." She slapped me hard straight across the face.

"Mama control yourself this is a hospital and you should not be hitting a child especially your own in a hospital" Madam P said.

 She is a queen I love her. I would be going for the next two years and come back for the Triwizard Tournament. That would be the worst mistake of my life. I get excused to go to the common room there's no one there so I go to the piano. (I know there is no piano just deal with it.) I sing this song.

Someone claps behind me. I turn around and see Harry. I get up.

 "Go away"

" Look Ginny what happened between us was really bad, I'm really sorry. Can we try this friendship thing again?"

"Alright, on one condition you have to be my new pen pal while I'm in France."

"Ok deal, I'll miss you" he responds. We hug and I leave that is the last time I would see Harry until my 3rd year.

Well that felt good to write I promise there will be another part either today or tomorrow thanks for the reads I love yall especially @Hinnyforveryay she is like my best friend that I just met she is the best love ya bye. 

REVISED 2/21/22