The talk

Ginny's POV

"Look I just wanted to apologize" Jenny blurted out. I pinched myself what was going on. I swear I'm dreaming. I pinched myself again.

"You know I can see you pinching yourself right" she said.

"Uh ya but why are you apologizing to me" I say. 

"For being such a jerk to you over the years."

"But why are you apologizing to me now why the sudden change of heart" I ask.

"The other day when you blew up at Harry I realized that I haven't been a very good sister. I should have been there for you and I shouldn't have been so rude and attention seeking. Then tonight at dinner I realised how mum threw that sandwich at your head. I'm so sick and tired of trying to please her. She's always trying to force me to be her little puppet and I'm so sick and tired of it. She's the reason I was so rude to you she told me too. I should've said no but I just couldn't but I'm done now I actually want a real relationship with my sister not one where we keep slutshaming each other. Do you think we could start over?" 

"I-I sure" I was confused but mainly happy we were finally going to be like the twins I had always wanted to be. 

"Also I wanted to talk to you about Harry" she said. 

"Um ok" I respond. 

"I just wanted to let you know that the day you saw me kissing Theo in the Empty classroom we were just playing truth or dare and Draco and Blaise were on the other side of the classroom with Pansy and Astoria laughing at us. I actually never cheated on Harry but I'm glad we broke up. The Boy Who Lived is way to much trouble for me to handle. But I think that you could defiantly beat him into shape."

"Thanks" I say laughing a little under my breath. 

"Anyway we should get back to the kitchen" Jenny says.

"Ya we should" I respond. We both leave and return to the kitchen.

"Soooo what did you guys talk about" ask George.

"Oh it was nothing" Jenny says. 

AHHHHHH WE REACHED 10K I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO CRY YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME 

 🎇🧨🎆🎆🎉💖🎊🎉✨🎊🎊💖💖🎉