The ROR

Sorry been a while since I've updated but please remain patient. I am under a lot of stress right now and it's hard to update this. Before the chapter starts I would like to say that this chapters ideas are not all mine. Some are from my amazing editor @belle859 who I thank for helping me suppress my writers block. (I am about to give you some shocking news please do not fuss about it I hate being seen as a sob story) Recently my cousin and Grandma have been diagnosed with cancer and it is hard to be over that in a second. I also have school to worry about and with exams going on I am very stressed and have not been able to have my usual creative flow therefore I asked my editor for ideas and to help me with this chapter she is truly amazing.

Harry's POV

I was going to be early to the Room of Requirement since I wanted to talk to Ginny alone. I walked past the wall on the seventh floor three times like Hermione told me to and asked for the room Ginny was in. Walking in I saw Hermione standing there behind a wall listening to Ginny. She was getting ready to sing. Hermione saw me and beckoned me to come over.

"We're 30 minutes early and I wanted to listen to her sing, so shut up and be quiet." she said harshly to me. Then Jenny and Ron came in, most likely to talk to Ginny too. Hermione told them the same thing and we all listened. (After the song skip the rest)

She checked her watch and it showed 9:45. Ginny started to tune her guitar for her next song that she would sing before they pretended to walk in. "She's amazing at singing! Too bad she wants to be a professional quidditch player instead." Hermione whispered. But my attention went back to Ginny who started her song. 

"Madonna,"Hermione said under her breath.

"Who?" Ron and Jenny looked confused.

"Madonna. She's a famous squib singer who has gained popularity in the Wizarding World recently, she even performed for the Ministry,"Hermione stated proudly.

"Guys, its ten. Lets go." We walked out from behind the wall.

"I thought it might be you," said Ginny as she caught sight of us. "But you had no need to spy!"

Shit. She caught us.

"We were just listening but back to business what did you see Jenny doing" Hermione says in a matter of fact tone.

"Well I was minding my business as I got out of the beauxbatons carriage when I heard some odd noises and I new it was coming from an empty classroom. Jenny and Theo nott where playing exploding snap and each time something exploded they kissed it was hella nasty but I thought you would want to know" she finished giving Jenny a death glare.

"I would never you know me Harry."

"Ok trust her but you just wait and see"and she got up and left.