Chapter 2

School was starting again at the end of that first summer. I was literally so scared because I had no one except Luke. But it was bound to happen and I'm just glad that I had one person I knew.

The first day of second grade. Two new friends. Luke was in my class and luckily we sat at the same table. There was also two other kids, one boy and one girl. The boys name was Matt and the girls was Julia.

Me and Julia instantly got along. Matt and Luke seemed to like each other too. Our whole table became friends pretty quickly. It was like we were meant to sit at this table.

First day was over like that. I don't remember to much of it, though. It was ten years ago. Liz picked Luke and I up after school that day because my mom was still working. We just hung out in my backyard just playing games and talking. Then we went to his house to annoy his brothers (jack and Ben?) since we were tired and it was starting to get dark outside.

We ate dinner, still at Luke's house. My mom had to work a little later so I stayed with them for a little while longer. It was almost nine o'clock and that was pretty late for seven year olds.

We went up to Luke's room to try and get some sleep for school the next day. Since we were seven and best friends and stuff like this doesn't matter at this time, I laid in bed with Luke and we both fell asleep, exhausted from the long day.

//
A/N-
I know. Really short chapter. But that is why I am uploading two chapters today. Yay! And I promise that the next one is super long compared to this one. Okay. Well that's it. Bye!
~Carissa
//