Chapter 14

Alex's P.O.V.

"Sorry to interrupt your date but I need you to know that Al isn't what she seems, I think she may be connected to our journey and not in a good way, it's best if you get out of there NOW!"

So here I am on a date with the girl of my dreams and she might be detrimental to my life goal right now! plus the food didn't even come yet.

"Hey Al Im really sorry, and I hate to this but there's a huge emergency with the fam and I'm really needed, So I have to go" I exclaimed swiftly.

"Really? Well if that's the case I don't wanna hold you back. You go I'll get an uber and maybe we can try this again a different day" She says.

"Yeah a different day, thanks for understanding" I  leave some cash n the table to cover the bill and I'm off in my car.  Sanaa better have some extraordinary info because I couldn't possibly imagine something as amazing as this happening again. 

I Arrive at home where Sanaa, Cam, and Lowie quickly drag me inside and into the living room. 

"Alright what was so Important that I had to leave," I say frustrated and Concerned.

"I've been going off some of the Info Cameryn gave us since we found her and I think Al is connected to your mother,  I think she's on a revenge plot and needs you for it. So just be careful" Sanaa states cautiously 

"Sooo, you don't think you could've just texted me that? Like I thought you had so much more Info and we were gonna be like three steps away from solving this but, It's just a warning that you could've easily texted me or said while we were on the phone?" I Angrily exclaim. 

I understand her wanting to look out for me but she hasn't even given me proof, I could still be in that restaurant wit-  Oh shit! Its only been a few minutes what if she's still there.

I hop in my car and race back to the restaurant only to find her getting into an uber. 

Maybe It wasn't meant to be we can't even talk without something going wrong and I guess it is a little suspicious that she ends up in Hollywood at the same time as me.

I'd hate for it to be true but maybe what Sanaa's saying is right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IDK I'm honestly just typing at this point. but here you are loves 🥰