Chapter 13

Alex's P.O.V.

She steps out in this flaming silk red body-con dress, She looked absolutely stunning. She starts approaching the car and I get more and more nervous, almost too nervous. I don't know if I can through with this.
Before I can back out she has opened the car door and got in the car. "Hi, Alex" Al says as she gets adjusted in the car " How are you love?" I sit there for a second trying to calm myself, "Uh, I'm good, great now that you're here"
She smiles at me, oh that smile, so warm and inviting. "Well aren't you a flirt" she exclaims cheerfully I pull off driving towards the restaurant. The music is playing ever so faintly in the background. Being here makes me feel at home and safe, Like nothing could go wrong.
We reach the restaurant and get seated at our reservation. The fairy lights draped delicately across the ceiling draws me in until Al speaks "So kinda surprised to see me here?" "Most definitely, it's a huge coincidence weird that we'd end up in the same place again, must be fate" I smiled.
The waiter comes and we order our drinks and food for the night. "Sooo, what do you like to do, like hobby-wise" Al asks me. "Well, I'm really interested in music. Like songwriting and producing and all that jazz, I actually play guitar and I'm working on keyboard" As I'm about to go on a tangent about music I get interrupted by a call. I see it's Sanaa and I ignore it because I don't wanna come off as rude to Al. Then I get a message from Louie stating it's urgent.
I excused myself to the bathroom quickly and called Sanaa back. "Sorry to interrupt your date but I need you to know that Al isn't what she seems, I think she may be connected to our journey and not in a good way, it's best if you get out of there now!"
And I froze, here I am in a restaurant with the girl I can only dream of, wanting so bad to get to know her and that all may be crushed. I guess It's always surprises for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!  it only took me like A year, 2 months, and 18 days. Definitely not a lot of time.😁