Chapter 12

Alex P.O.V.

I left the cafeteria and walked to the bathroom to calm down. I took a few deep breaths then texted Al asking if she wanted to go for a date. Once I got back in the cafeteria Sanaa immediately started talking to me.

"Are you okay. You seemed kinda phased or  scared. Al didn't do anything cause, I got a bat, Knife, and two fist with he-" Sanaa exclaimed.

"In fine and Al didn't do anything no need to go all Mama Bear. I was just surprised she was in Hollywood." I said Quickly cutting her off.

The last Classes of the day finish and we rush home. I run to my room and look for a date outfit.

"Who you getting all dressed up for? You know your single" Lowie exposed

"Okay that was uncalled for and loud,  but the beginning of what he said.  Where you going?" Sanaa asked.

"Al and I have a date tonight. Which reminds me I'm late I need to be on my way if we're going to make our reservation" I Replied  while moving towards the front door.

"Where are you taking her" Lowie  inquired.

"Bottega Louie"

"So your taking her to a restaurant named  with my name that I've never been to"

"Yes. Anywho I'm late see ya" I drive to the new address Al texted me and wait outside.  She steps out and WHOA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Know I haven't updated in a while but I'm back.

I Think

Anywho leave a like and Maybe comment

Thanks Loves.

This Chapter is for the dedicated Alex who is always pressuring me to update. HERE YA GO HOE(ITS ALL LOVE)