Chapter 4

Damion's P.O.V. 

I came home and Alex was gone. I checked everywhere Including the Kitchen and her room. Until I saw the basement door unlocked. I slowly turned and started to creep down the steps. When I got to the bottom I saw my safe had been unlocked. When I opened the safe's door all my documents were gone. "WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed. She had ran away and was gone. That little girl. I ran across The street to the Tamiko's. I banged On the door. Surayya opened the door in her purple floral robe. She rubbed her eyes before saying, "Hello Damion, any specific reason for banging on my door at 12 in the morning" with a slight attitude. " I think the kids have up and Left. Alex is gone" I replied. "we know," Azizi said calmly, coming down the steps." Lowie is gone too".  "And you're not freaking out"I replied with my veins popping out of my head in anger. " No she left us this note," He said as he walked into the kitchen took a piece of paper from the fridge and handed it to me. The note read -  'I have left to help Alex find her Mom we will be back as soon as we can. Lowie is with us. please don't worry - Sanaa ' " Uhhhh" I grunted " She's gone".

Alex P.O.V.

We've been driving for 13 hours straight. Luckily there's only 20 mintues left. I can see the town through the few farms up ahead. Sanaa is out cold on my shoulder and Lowie was Texting his boyfriend. Once we pulled Up to the station. I shook Sanaa awake she jumped. "So where are we going"Sanaa said yawning. "I'm not sure all I have is this number" I quickly replied. We all got off the bus grabbing are luggage and sat on a bench. "Maybe you should try the number on the Slip" Lowie said Smacking on his gum. I dialed the number '(308)469-9563'.  It rang for sometime before a Teenage sounding girl picked up the phone. "Hello"she said. "Hi, My name Is ALexandrea Danzy and I'm Looking for Any Information on my Mom Monica Or twin Camiryn Simone Danzy Johnson". "OH My GOD, Meet me at Legion Park". Me and my friends found a brouchure with the city bus schedule and Caught the bus straight to the park. When we got there it seemed like no one was coming. We waited till 9pm untill I saw a figure with a dark hoodie. She pulled down her hoodie and opend her arms. I ran into her arms and hugged her cryng my arms out. "I missed you" she whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay
Will they get reunited?
Please Like and Comment 😘