I fall in love with Juice

Juice's point of view

I saw that Opie and Maria were fighting and I didn't no what to do so I just grabbed two beers and then I saw Opie walk out the door and he looked sad and mad at the same time, so I walked to the bathroom door to see if she was OK.

"Knock, knock"

" go away. I don't want to talk to anyone right now." I can hear her crying.

"I got you a beer and we don't have to talk if you don't want to," she opened the door and let me in. "Do you want to talk?" We seat down on the floor against the door.

"Sure, I just got here and I'm already fighting with my brother and my mom had a boyfriend and he used to hurt me and.... Wait I don't even no you and I'm telling you all my problems. Tell me something about you." She looked at me drinking her beer.

"There isn't nothing really to tell." I looked back at her.

"Tell me something about your life! Do you have any sisters or brothers?"

"No I don't have any sisters or brothers and my family is SAMCO."

"Do you like any girls here?"

"Ya I have my eye on one girl here and she's hot," I smiled at her and then we kiss.

Maria's point of view

I just kissed juice.

"How is it?" I looked in the mirror fixing my hair.

"Piney! Can we talk?"and juice just sat on the floor. I opened the door to see piney standing there.

"Hey what do u want to talk about?" I looked at my dad and he looked at Juice.

"Am I interuting anything?" And I nodded my head no.

"No we were just talking," and Juice just got up and left. "So what do you what to talk to me about?" We leave the bathroom and go to his room.

"You and your brother. He is sorry that he got mad at you." Opie walked in and my dad left us two alone.

Opie's point of view

I just got mad at my sister because she walked away from me and she didn't open the door when I asked her but I don't blame her and I felt sorry and need to talk to her so I asked my dad to bring her to his room so we can talk alone.

"I'm really sorry I got mad at you I don't want us to be like mom and dad how they don't talk any more because we left but we didnt even no that you were a live." We sat on the bed.

"Its OK I want to get to know my new family and be apart of the club and maybe get a cut to." She smiled at me and I just wanted to slap her no girls are apart of the club they are just here for us.

"Maybe or maybe not." And she made a face when I said that.

"What you think girls can be apart of the club.why?" She stand it up in front of me.

"No its....."

"What girls are just support to be bumb or just for fun or what?" And I just looked at her because she was right and she left the room and slam the door behind her. And I got up and followed her.

"Get back here."

"No your not my boss." She walked over to Juice.

"What are you doing?"

"Am doing what the girls are support to do for the club."

"No your not." She took Juice's hand and took him to his room and shoot the door behind them and locked it.

Maria's point for view

He just pissed me off so I didn't now what to do so I grabbed Juice's hand and took him to his room and locked the door and Opie was hitting the door hard and Juice was just sitting on his bed confused.

"So. Why are we in my room? And what did you mean when you said am doing what the girls are support to do for the club?" I went and sat next to him on his bed.

"My brother said that girls are not meant to be in the club they are support to be the boys toys and do what they say. what do you think about a girl being in the club?"

"I think it depends on how the girl is and if shes tuff and can fight." When he talked I can't hear any nothing I liked the way he looked at me and how he kissed me and I just kissed him and him looked at me and we kissed again and he took it slow with me and then when we were done I fall a sleep in his arms and I felt safe for the first time and I can get use to this.