What would Opie do or feel?

After the party

Me and Gemma were just relaxing and then we got a phone call.

"Hello! This is her can I help you?" Gemma fall to the floor and started to cry and i ran over to her and help her up and sat her on the couch.

"We need to call Opie now!"

"Why? What happened?" Then I started to cry because I didn't no what was happening and I was worring.

"Someone in a black car pulled up next to her and pulled out a gun. And shoot at the truck and killed her and a old guy saw everything and called the police." I pulled out my phone and looked for him name and called him.

"Hey! Opie I'm sorry but Donna is dead." I can hear him cry and drop his phone.

Me and Gemma came and picked up Opie and Gemma stayed with the kids and I took him to were Donna got shoot and he got out of the car and went to see Donna.

"Opie wait!" And a cop stopped him and I ran over.

"I'm her husband let me go! Now!" He scram and cryed when he saw Donna on the ground and he grabed her and started to hold her as tight as he can and not let go and then the guys pulled him back.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry about your wife!"
The old man said.

"How are you?" Opie said pissed off.

"I'm the one that saw everything and called the police."

"What did you see? What color were they? What color was the car? What type of car was it?" Opie couldn't stop asking questions.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow? Like a restaurant or somewhere else?"

"Yes" the old man gave opie him number and they were going to meet at the clubhouse at 10 am.