The question

I woke up the next day and juice wasn't next to me in bed so I got up and started to get ready and went out to the bar area and the guys just got done with chapel and Opie came and gave me a hug.

"Hey! I want you to be happy and don't worry about me and the kids we will be OK!" I gave him a look and he just smiled at me and gave me a hug again.

"What are you talking about?" He just looked at me. "Opie you are scaring me answer me." Opie just moved to the side and Juice got on one kneel and pulled out a little box.

" Maria Teller would....." Before he could say anything else I pushed him down.

"You don't even no what I was going to say Maria!" I got up from the ground and Juice got up to and got back on his kneel.

"Maria Teller would you like to be my wife?"

"Yes!! Oh my god yes!! Juice I love you."

"I love you to!" I jump in his arms and all the guys started to scream and cheer.

"Let's go out to dinner to night Maria?"

"Don't forget that we are throw a party for you guys." Jax said give me a hug and kissing me on the forehead.

"Go get ready you have a date with a hot guy." Juice said giving me a hug and a kiss.

"My husband cant find out." Juice laugh and I just smiled and went to the room to get ready.