I get to meet the family

The club house

"Ok, I have to go into the meeting but after we need to talk about what happened." he walks into the chapel and closing the door behind him.

I go sit at the bar and make me a drink. A guy walks in and looks at me and I noticed that the man is the one that was flirting with me.

"Hey I thought I would see you again! so how are you?" he pulls out a chair out and sits next to me.

"Good. And you?" I said.

"Not good at all."he looked down at his hands.

"Why? do you want to talk about it?" I lift up his head.

"Yea! sure, the only reason why I'm not good is because I don't have you." I started to blush.

"You like me but you don't even no my name and I don't no your."he started to shake his head in agreement.

"Hi! my name is Juice and your is Maria. I heard Gemma say it when I showed you to Gemma's office." he had a nice smile on his face and I just sat there looking in to those brown eyes and he just took a drink of his beer and looked back at me.

I just started hearing the voices in my head saying "you don't even no him! He could look all nice then he can be a murder. look at those eyes! he's so hot! I wonder what he looks like with his shirt off! No stop you don't no him."

"Hey are you ok? you keep liking at juice like you want him." a girl asked behind the counter. And juice just laugh and I like at the girl.

"No, I don't even like him." and Juice just got up and said he had to go fix a car and then he left and I felt bad.

"Hi! I'm Vanessa. Tig's daughter ." she puts her hand out and I shake it.

"Hi! I'm Maria. Opie's sister and Piney's daughter!" She looked confused and grabbed her a water bottle.

"I didn't no that Opie had a sister and Piney had a daughter." I shake my head.

"Ya my mom didn't want to tell them because she didn't want them to keep me here with you guys." then my mom came running in.

"Grab your stuff we are leaving!" then Gemma came into the clubhouse.

"No, she's staying but you have to leave." and then Gemma hit my mom and I tried to brake it up then Vanessa hit me and now we were both on the fall and I flipped Vanessa off me and I was on top of her beating the shit out of her then the guys came out of the room and run to us and broke up my mom and Gemma and then they got me off of that bitch and I was covered in her blood.

"What happened we left you guys in here for 10 minutes and you guys beat the crap out of each other." Jax looked pissed off and then Opie started to laugh.

"Now you know she's a part of the family."and everyone started to laugh.

"Come on we are leaving now!" My mom grabbed my upper arm.

"Mary! what are you doing here?" my dad asked.

"Nothing! lets go now!" my mom putted me hard and I shout because she grabbed me to hard.

"No she's staying. wait is this my kid." he walked closer to me and my mom.

"No she's not she's my daughter you where never there! you never visit me when you left so why should she call you dad!" My mom got closer and closer to him then I stopped her and she got mad at me and slapped me across the face. And she pulled me out the door and I was still shocked the she hit me.

"No I'm not leaving I want to get to know my dad and brother and my family!" I screamed at her and she slapped me again and everyone came running out and my mom got into her car and drove away. And everyone tried to stop her.

"No leave her. so your my dad?" I say turning around and walking over and hugging him.

"Yes I'm sorry you never meet me. I didn't even no that you where even alive." he looked me in the eyes and hugged me again.

"No it's ok. we are meeting now." I say.

"Hey are you ok?" Opie said.

"Yea!I'm ok." I see Juice running over to me.

"Hey! are you ok?" then Opie stand between us and he started to whisper to juice about me. And Juice had a smile on his face and ran off.

"What did you tell him?" I say looking up at him.

"Nothing. why?" I just turned around and walked away and Opie follow me inside.

"Hey! stop I asked you a question don't just walk away from me!" he sounded piss off and he grabbed my arm and I flinch because when my mom grabbed my arm she hit me.

"What do you want?"I yelled at him and run to the bathroom and locked me in there.

"Open the door. I'm sorry!" he started to mess with the door handle.

"No! go away." I started to cry quietly.

"No! I won't because I just found out you are my sister and I don't want to lose you again because of my stupidity ."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Sorry I took so long to write i been really busy. Update soon.😆😆😊