2

alba 

today I promised my sister I would meet some "friends" of hers but to be honest I don't want to meet them. I wish this day would go by slow and the time never comes when I have to meet her "friends" most of her "friends" are nice to me to get to my sister and when I have my backs turned away from them they talk crap about me and her its annoying it makes me blue too. 

I shook my head its not important ill just say hi and walk off hopefully they'll ignore me god I wish they would. I take a deep breath walking to the tailor "good morning Miss. Alba" I smile at the receptionist "good day to you too looking gorgeous as always Yuma" she blushes "ill tell Mr. Yamamoto your here" she leaves before I could say anything. 

in five minutes through the double doors to the up stairs burst open Kai Yamamoto he smiles bright and opens his arms and I do the same hugging as soon as we were at touch reach. "honey I though you would never show up!" I light up with a small chuckle "Kai please you know I would never miss any of my appointments with you~" he laugh's "you better not I don't want to talk to your sister about your whereabouts" 

I roll my eyes "she really like you" he scoffed "she want my body that's all she's a hound dog out on the prowl" I playfully punch his shoulder as he guides me up the double doors and up stairs were his workshop was "now I just finished the dress but I want you to try it out and see how you feel" I nod I wait for him to pull out my dress. as I watch him pull out a black bag "now this is one exquisite dress your great-grandmother had taste" I chuckle "in that your not wrong even with her body shape she defied everyone's opinions on her style" I grab the dress and head into a changing room slipping into the dress I cant help but look astonished it fit perfectly but not only that I looked amazing but amazing cant even begin to explain how good I feel and look. 

"you good Alba?" I keep looking at myself before opening the door and walking out a strut in each step "Oh. My. Goodness" he covers his mouth "you look like a goddess!" I smirk giving him poses "and I feel like a million bucks Kai!" he just smiles as I keep walking around with my dress. "okay but like why do I get Elizabeth Taylor vibes" I gasp "nooo" he gets up and turns me around to look at the mirror "yesss" I giggle "you only say that because were friends" he shook his head "nay sister you look like a three course meal" I blush. 

"any way's ill take it" he smirked "like always I did a perfect job" I rolled my eyes. "of course you did Kai" I go back and change out of the dress and place it back I cant wait to where this dress tonight I can already see myself. I say my goodbyes and get home my day was going great to be honest I think i could actually enjoy tonight I just hope this people don't disappoint me" 

its 5 pm I head to the club and walk through the back door and into my room getting dress and the makeup was a hassle that I had to go through to look decent thankfully there's a built in shower for me so I didn't have to shower before coming here as I got ready I played yesterday the song sooth my soul and reminds me of my husband "me and alexander dance this song when he proposed to me" I say not even looking up from my eye shadow pallet "lovely song" Shoto whispers. 

"so what brings you backstage?" I turn to see him finally done with my eyeshadow "I know your birthday is coming up and I heard you-" I raised my hand to stop him "Shoto I made up my mind I will not go back I cant celebrate anymore" he got up "fine but if you do this you'll kill the thing he started also your time is up in 10" I look away from were he was standing I hate it when he does that. "fine" I got the finishing accessory's done before walking off stage "okay lady's looking beautiful now please remember this is for you not me ill be in the back and you'll be in the front" they nod I smile "okay go shock the audience and for the love of everything beautiful to you all light the stage" as the curtains come down they rush out getting into position and I get up behind them the red curtains come up and the music starts playing.