A News Report

"Get away from me bitch." I tear my hand away from his grip, pushing myself out from under him. I grab my shopping bags, and enter my house slamming the door in his face.

Who the heck does he think he is?

________________

I got no sleep as usual. The sun is starting to set outside, there's faint chirping from birds but nothing to loud since it's fall. I get out of bed and go towards the window. I pull the curtains apart from each other to look outside. From my room there's a direct view to the front of my house. 

It's been a month since the incident with the Uber happened. I haven't seen Zack since. It feels weird not having him chasing me around like a mindless dog. I'm not going to lie to myself... I enjoyed his company. 

At least one of my questions is answered, he keeps following me around because he wants to kill me. But I'm confused on why he's so invested to being my killer.

Sighing I close the curtains to my room blocking the light from entering. I put on a long sleeved shirt along with some pants. I don't bother to take a shower. Today I have a late night shift at the cafe.

It's probably around 4-5 pm right now. I start working at 7 and finish at 1 am. The cafe closes at midnight but I'll have to stay extra time to clean up.

I head downstairs and go to the living room to watch some tv. I watched one episode of a show I like and switched to the news so I would be updated with what's happening. Before I know it, It was time to go to work. When I was about to turn the tv off, the news reporter said something that caught my attention. 

Reports of headless bodies were being found, multiple people dead each week. And based off of evidence from security cameras, Zack is behind these killings. I turn off the tv, I didn't want to hear about him anymore. The best thing to do is forget he ever existed.

_____________

Super short chapter but I'll probably update again this week!