Breaking In: Part 1

*This chapter is Zack's point of view of breaking into Y/N's house*

_________________________________

*CRASH*

I swing my scythe on the window breaking it open. I don't know who's house this is but I hope it'll be an interesting kill.

Shards of glass are flying inside the room and I start laughing, I can't wait to end this person's life, it's so fun you know? Kinda like a hobby. 

When the glasses hit the ground I see a girl stand up. Her hair was h/c and she was wearing baggy sweatpants and a f/c shirt. I don't know why but something seems off about her. I walk closer to her and she just stares at me, doesn't even flinch.

I need to do something to make her move, killing someone with no excitement is a waste of my time. She opens up her mouth as she was going to say something but I beat her to it.

"How about this kitty, I'll give you 3 seconds of a head start to get out of this house and run away. This house is surrounded by the forest so hiding won't be that hard for you. Now finding you is what will be interesting. It will make killing you funner." I bring my scythe up to my head and yell "3!" as I bring swing the scythe down to the bed cutting through the thin sheets and mattress. 

The girl continues to stare out me with her e/c orbs. It's making me uncomfortable, I'm lost in her gaze, this never happened before. Come on Zack, get a grip of yourself.

She unlocks her eyes with mine and backs away to the door. Finally, I'm released from her weird spell. I hear her loud footsteps receding down the stairs. That's when I decide to shout "1!" and just like her I go down stairs too. I make my way to the door in her living room that leads outside but in the corner of my eyes I see something moving on the couch.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. What are you a 5 year old. That hiding spot is so basic, under the blankets on a sofa, really?" I speak in a threatening playful tone, "you thought I wouldn't see you there did you? Well listen hear kitty I'm not as dumb as I look." 

She looks at my eyes almost as if something wrong with them. Is there something on my face? Tsk. I don't care. She gives off bad vibes, I need to get rid of her before she calls the police or escapes.