Slice off Her Head

I reach for my phone which was on top of the nightstand. When I go on the contacts and see the recently called list my heart seems to stop.

"ZACK!"

"Tsk. What now?"

"Why. Did. You. Call. MY DAD?"

___________________________________________

"Your dad?"

"It literally says "Dad" on the contacts list! Can you not read or something?"

"NO!"

"You can't read?"

"Damn it I said I can't! Stop asking me!"

He can't read? Well I didn't expect that. Well anyway, I hope my boss doesn't kill me tomorrow, I'm more scared of him than Zack.

"Anyways- do you have anything to eat in this house other than cereal?"

"No Zack, I usually eat out of the house so there isn't anything but cereal, milk, stuff like that."

"Tsk, I'm gonna starve in here!"

"Then leave! I don't know why you're still here in the first place!" I reach for his arm that's over my shoulder and take it off. I think I can manage to keep my balance by myself now.

When I turn to look at him I realize his jacket is all bloody. I looked at his scythe which was resting against the wall, it's also stained with blood. And it didn't look dry yet.

"Did you kill someone while I was knocked out and come back to my house!? I don't need the police to come to my house and think I killed them!" My record with the police wasn't even that good in the first place.

"Yes I killed someone, what are you going to do about it? Plus, I though you said you didn't care if I killed someone as long as it wasn't you."

"What me? I don't remember saying that!" Zack seemed agitated for some reason.

His eyes suddenly flashed red. That hasn't happened for a while now. He grabbed his scythe and in an instance the metal was against my neck. I stood my ground and just looked at him, he wouldn't kill me if I didn't show fear. But it wasn't like I was scared in the first place.

"UGH! I JUST WANT TO SLICE YOUR HEAD OFF KITTY!"

"THEN DO IT BITCH, BUT YOU PROBABLY WON'T BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING WEIRD ASS BEGGING KINK!"

Zack freezes for a bit but starts laughing.

"YOU'RE SO ANNOYING THAT I'LL KILL YOU REGARDLESS, WHETHER YOU SCREAM OR NOT!"

Well Zack is busy laughing like the maniac he is I grab my  f/c sweater that I never had the opportunity to put on and throw it on. That's why it was so cold when I woke up, I only had a bra and jeans on. 

As I start patting my  hair down I feel something on my messy hair. Zack hasn't noticed that I was gone. He was hunched over still laughing. I head to the bathroom and look in the mirror. There's dried blood on the right side of my h/c hair. I look over to the bed I was laying down and saw blood on the pillows. I probably hit my head on the sharp corner of the nightstand next to the bed.

Now I can't leave the house until I clean this blood off or I'll look like a suspect for murder even more.