Good Girl

"What are you doing-"

"I told you to shut up," Zack sighed and started whispering in my ear, "and you don't seem to be listening."

____________________________

Zack's hands went underneath my shirt and snaked around my waist holding me in place as if he was making sure I wouldn't run away. I didn't say anything, the only thing I did was hold my breath waiting to find out what he would do.

"So you did shut up y/n," Zack lowered his head down further his breath now against my neck causing goosebumps to rise all over my skin

I met his gaze and saw a grin plastered across his face. For some reason when Zack looked at my eyes he froze as if something was wrong, and his expression changed. But it only lasted for a second before the smirk returned to his face.

"What are you planning to do Mr. Foster?" I asked.

"What do you want me to do Miss l/n?" His words slashed me across my face like a whip. What did I want him to do? It didn't matter what I wanted to do, Zack definitely knew what he wanted.

He sunk his teeth into my skin and bit the cord of my shoulder. A wave of pleasure soared through me and I bit my tongue to keep a whimper from escaping.

"What are you, Zack? A vampire?" Zack let out a laugh.

"Aren't you a funny one," Zack stood up and looked down at me his grip tightened around my waist and he inched his face closer to mine. Our lips were practically touching. Zack looked up at me waiting for something, and that's when I realized. I gave a slight nod and Zack's mouth made contact with mine.

We started off softly but soon the curiosity was gone and we were devouring each other's faces. His bandages around his lips were rough but it just made the experience more pleasing. He tasted like mint and chocolate, who knew a combination like that would be so flavorsome.

His tongue danced with mine, and my hand went underneath his jacket, roaming around his back, my nails digging into his bandages. His hand grabbed my hair allowing him to get a better angle. He separated from me and gasped for air.

"You taste good," Zack rasped.

"Less talking more kissing."

"I like that attitude, good girl."

Zack went in for another kiss but before he did anything I bit his lip and a moan escaped from him.

"Fuck! What was that for!"

"Your bleeding," I snorted. Raising my hands to his mouth, I rubbed his lip gently causing the blood to spread even more underneath the bandages. Zack took my hand and swiftly pulled it forcing me to jolt off the wall of the shop and onto his chest.

His body heat entrapped me and all of a sudden, the world was gone, and there was only Zack. It felt so good to be in his embrace, I felt protected as if nothing could hurt me. My worries were gone, everything. Zack provided the comfort that even my family couldn't. For some reason my vision became blurry and it didn't even feel like I was on earth, I didn't feel like myself, I felt like nobody in fact. Like I didn't exist.

"Don't do that again you brat." Zack looked down at me and patted my head.

"Aww did I hurt your feelings?"

"No, you hurt my lips." Suddenly Zack grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked it making me lose my balance and fall on the ground. I shut my eyes as I fell, trying my best not to knock my head on the ground.

...............................

"HA HA HA! Your face when you stumbled back!" I blink my eyes open slowly. My blurry vision starts to clear out and I begin to see clearly again. A boy wrapped in bandages walks towards me and squats down. "That was payback," he said in a sing-song tone.

Payback for what? And who is this? Wait, that's the mummy boy who was in a room with me that other time!

The boy pins me to the ground and positions himself on top of me. He lifts my shirt up over my bra. He looks at me like he wants to devour me and do the unspeakable.

"GET OFF ME!

"What-"

"GET OFF ME! NOW!"

"Y/n!" I recognize that voice anywhere, that's definitely Alexis.

"ALEXIS HELP!"

"What are you calling Alexis for, y/n?! You bitch! Was this all planned out!? Were you trying to have me captured by your boyfriend and hand me into the police!?"

"WHY ARE YOU ON TOP OF ME? GET OFF!"

"Y/n!" I turn my head and see Alexis standing at the end of the alley. I push the boy off me and scramble up to my feet. Alexis comes over and takes my hand and starts running away from the boy, pulling me behind him.

"What happened?!" Alexis asks as we run.

"That boy was trying to- he looked as if he was about to- he almost-"

"It's ok I think I can figure out what was happening based on the position you guys were in, you don't need to explain."

We finally reach a car which I assume is Alexis's. He opens the passenger door for me and hands me a phone.

"I'm going to go back to that old shop. If the boy is still there I'm going to try my best to keep him from running away. You stay here and call the police."

____________________________________

Since Zack said "good girl" to Rachel in the show might as well say it to y/n

But of course, y/n had to ruin the moment😒

I just know that this chapter was.... Interesting to write...... It was definitely an experience

Hope you guys enjoyed it😭