Part 1

Bakugo walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Denki walked in from the kitchen, "hey. When is Kiri getting here?"

Bakugo shrugged, "I don't know? Why are you asking me?"

"I thought you guys were getting closer? Didn't you guys go on a date last week?"

"Okay, first of all, it wasn't a date. All we did was hang out at his place, then I might have fallen asleep on his lap. And second, I guess we are getting closer. But I don't want to assume anything. I like him and I don't even know how he feels about me. And losing him because of my stupid feelings would suck."

Denki sat next to him on the couch, "okay, first, that's a date. And second, why do you keep pushing him away if you like him? Why can't you just be nice?"

"I am nice to him! I'm just not used to not wanting to punch someone in the face."

"You know what you could do to his face instead?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes at him, "what?"

Denki made a kissy face at him.

"Shut up," he pushed Denki's face away and took his phone out.

"Aw. What are you doing? Texting Kiri?"

Bakugo frowned and put his phone away, "no."

There was suddenly a knock at the door. Denki got up and opened it, "hey." It was Kirishima.

"Hey. And hi, katsuki. Sorry, I didn't text you back, I had to carry all these bags from the car." He walked by them and went to put the bags in the kitchen.

Denki leaned down towards Bakugo, "thought you weren't texting him," he teased.

Bakugo rolled his eyes at him and didn't say anything.

Kirishima came back and sat right next to Bakugo on the couch. "You know how last night you said you wanted to watch that movie? I can buy it if you wanna come over tonight."

Bakugo saw Denki staring at them, "yeah. That sounds fun. Denki, do you guys wanna come over too?"

"Huh? No, we're good. Shinso worked so he'll be too tired. Thanks though."

Kirishima looked up at Bakugo, "so, tonight?"

Bakugo nodded his head, "yeah."

They spent the rest of the night hanging out at Denki and Shinso's place. They invited midoriya and Todoroki too. They got there about half an hour later then all hung out for the rest of the night.

They sat on the floor as they played a drinking game. Denki picked a card and read it out loud, "pick someone and have them do whatever you want. If they mess it up, they drink." He looked around the group, "Bakugo. You can't talk to Kirishima until it's my turn again."

Bakugo rolled his eyes at him, "fine."

Kirishima tapped Bakugo's leg, "I won't talk either. Okay?"

Bakugo nodded his head in agreement and smiled.

Midoriya picked a card next, "everyone has to say a color, and if someone repeats it, they drink."

They kept the game going. Now, it was Kirishima's turn. He picked a card and read it out loud, "ask a question to the person to your right, if they get it wrong, they drink." He looked over at Bakugo.

"You still can't talk to him," Denki teased.

Kirishima stopped him, "It's okay. I'll do it." Kirishima picked up his beer and took a drink.