Part 4

They stayed in bed together for the rest of the night. Bakugo laid on Kirishima's chest as they talked. He grabbed Bakugo's face and gave him a kiss, "do you wanna watch something?"

Bakugo nodded his head, yes.

"Can we please watch that movie I showed you? I've been wanting to watch it so bad."

Bakugo didn't answer.

Kirishima looked down at him, "Katsuki?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna watch the movie?" Kirishima asked.

"What movie?"

Kirishima smiled, "I just told you. Or was I having a conversation with myself?"

Bakugo sat up and covered himself with the blanket, "I'm sorry."

"No, come here. What's wrong?" He sat up with Bakugo and held his hands.

"I'm sorry. I really want to, Ei. I'm just scared and I feel bad because-"

Kirishima placed his fingers on Bakugo's mouth to shut him up, "shh. Stop talking."

Bakugo moved his hand away, "Ei, I'm serious."

Kirishima grabbed him and gave him a hug, "I'm serious too. But I don't want you to feel bad because of anything. I'm scared too."

They held hands as they looked at each other, "you don't seem scared."

"I'm...nervous. I'm worried that I'm not gonna know what to do. But it does make me feel a lot better knowing that it's gonna be with you. And please don't apologize for anything. I really love what we did tonight, and trust me I'm not mad if that's what you think." He held Bakugo and hugged him as they laid down.

Bakugo moved his hand up Kirishima's chest and looked up at him, "I really like what we did tonight too."

"Yeah?"

Bakugo blushed, "yeah...wanna do it again?"

Kirishima smiled as he sat up, "I would love to."

____

After that night, they still only did little things here and there. A little over a week later, Kirishima went to Bakugo's place after work. He used his key to get in and waited for him to get home. He made dinner so it would be ready by the time Bakugo got home. Then he took a shower after he was done.

After his shower, he put a towel around his waist and walked out to go to the room. He heard Bakugo get home and went out to the living room. He saw Bakugo putting down his bag and getting a cup for water. "Hey."

Bakugo immediately put the cup down and walked up to him. He hugged Kirishima tightly.

Kirishima hugged him back and held him in his arms. "Hey. Are you okay?"

Bakugo laid his head on Kirishima's chest, "shitty day at work. And I just really wanted to come home and be with you."

"I'm sorry. Do you wanna talk about it?"

"No. Just hold me." He smiled and looked up at him, "you smell good."

Kirishima smiled back, "thank you. I literally just got out of the shower."

Bakugo moved his hands down Kirishima's back and placed his hands on his ass, "yeah, I can see that."

"Could I possibly help you with your very stressful day?"