Part 3

Bakugo changed then went out to the kitchen. He got more and more nervous as he waited for Kirishima to finish in the shower. Once he was done making them breakfast, he set the plates down on the table and waited again.

Kirishima came out a few minutes later.

"Hey. Breakfast is ready."

He walked up to Bakugo and gave him a kiss, "thank you." He sat down and started drinking his coffee.

Bakugo kept his head down, he was scared to look at him.

"How did you sleep?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo didn't look up when he answered, "Good, you?"

"Good."

They sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"How was your shower?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo finally looked up at him, "stop."

Kirishima had a big smirk on his face. "What? It's just a question. Sounded pretty nice to me."

Bakugo could feel his face getting hot. He got up from his seat and put his plate in the sink.

Kirishima watched him as he walked to the living room without saying a word. He smiled and got up from his seat. He washed their plates then went to sit with Bakugo on the couch. He sat right next to him, "what's wrong?"

Bakugo shook his head, "nothing."

"Come on. Look, I'm sorry. But I would have helped you if you would have asked."

"Ei!"

"What?!"

Bakugo looked away as he felt his face flush red.

Kirishima grabbed Bakugo's face and had him face him again. Bakugo still wouldn't look up at him.

"Katsuki."

"What?"

He lifted Bakugo's face and gave him a kiss, "I liked it." He grabbed Bakugo's hand and moved it down. He placed it over his jeans, "see? I just wish you would have asked for my help."

Bakugo could feel how hard Kirishima was. He still didn't say a word as he looked at him.

"Can I kiss you?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo nodded his head, yes. Kirishima slowly leaned in and started kissing him. They both started breathing heavily with each kiss. Bakugo slowly stopped and looked up at him, "can we go to the room?"

Kirishima stood up and reached down to hold Bakugo's hand. They walked into the bedroom together and closed the door.

Bakugo sat down on the bed and waited. Kirishima walked up to the bed and got on. Bakugo turned towards him and sat next to him.

Kirishima smiled and grabbed Bakugo's hand, "come here."

Bakugo slowly sat down and straddled Kirishima. He placed his hands on his shoulders as he leaned in so they could kiss. Bakugo's grip on him got tighter as he felt Kirishima place his hands onto his waist. They kept kissing for a while as their hands touched each other.

Kirishima slowly moved his hand down to unzip Bakugo's pants. He stopped Kirishima's hand and looked up at him.

Kirishima put his hand down on the bed, "I'm sorry."