Part 5

Two months passed now, and they basically lived together.

One Wednesday morning, Bakugo woke up early to go to the bathroom. He washed his face then went back to bed. He smiled as he sat on Kirishima's lap. Bakugo moved the blanket off of Kirishima. He leaned down and kissed Kirishima's neck to wake him up.

He woke up as he felt bakugo's soft lips on his neck. Kirishima smiled as he reached up to touch him, "this is my favorite way to wake up."

"Good morning. How did you sleep?"

"Well, after last night I basically passed out."

Bakugo smiled. He looked down at him and gave him a kiss, "you don't work today, right?"

"No. I'm all yours. I don't have to go back until Monday."

"Good. Because I really wanna ask you something."

"Yeah? What's that?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugo sat up, "do you...wanna move in together?"

"That's kind of a hard question to answer."

Bakugo nodded his head, "Oh...but, why?"

Kirishima grabbed Bakugo's hands, "Because I thought we were already living together. I literally haven't gone back to my place for like, three weeks."

Bakugo laughed softly, "that's true. And I love it. I love having you here, and waking up to you. I just really love you." He could feel Kirishima's heart racing. Bakugo could feel his own face getting red after he realized what he said, "Like...I...really love you being here."

"Me too, I- I do too."

They sat there in silence just looking at each other for a moment.

Bakugo slowly got off of him and off the bed, "I'm...gonna go shower."

"But you showered last night before we went to bed."

"Right, yeah. I'm just gonna go make breakfast."

"Katsuki."

Bakugo slowly turned back towards him.

Kirishima sat up and reached his hand out. Bakugo grabbed his hand and walked up to the bed. Kirishima grabbed him and had him sit on his lap again. Kirishima reached out and held Bakugo's hands, "did you mean it?"

"What?" Bakugo asked.

Kirishima looked at him with a smile, "come on. You know what."

Bakugo nodded his head, yes.

"Well, good. Because I-"

Bakugo stopped him, "Wait." He took in a deep breath and looked up at him, "I love you. We've been friends for two years now. And I'm not even gonna lie, I've honestly been in love with you since the beginning. And now, I'm more in love with you. Which I don't even know how that's possible."

Kirishima could feel his face getting red, "You wanna know when I fell in love with you? It was that day when we all met up at that restaurant for midoriya's birthday. I accidentally drank from your drink and you got so mad at me. Then you said that I had to pay for a new one. And literally in the middle of you yelling at me, all I could think was 'why do I like the fact that he's yelling at me? Would he give me his number?'"

Bakugo started laughing, "wait. Isn't that the day we met?"

Kirishima had a big smile on his face, "maybe."