Part 2

It started getting late and everyone was getting tired. Kirishima was hugging Bakugo's arm as he laid on his shoulder. "Do you wanna leave?" Bakugo asked.

Kirishima nodded his head, yes. They stood up and started picking up their things. "Hey. We're gonna head out. Thank you guys for tonight."

"Of course. Let us know when you get home, okay?"

Bakugo and Kirishima drove their own car to Bakugo's place.

Once they got there, they parked then walked in together. Bakugo closed and locked the door, "do you want anything?"

"No, I'm okay. Thank you."

Bakugo grabbed Kirishima's hand and started walking them to his room. He turned on the light and closed the door.

Kirishima sat on the bed, "I had a lot of fun today."

Bakugo took off his jacket then walked up to him, "I had a lot of fun today too." He leaned down and gave him a kiss, "do you want clothes to sleep in?"

"Just pants if that's okay."

Bakugo walked over and took out a pair of pajama pants from his dresser. He handed them to Kirishima, then went to get a change of clothes for himself. He turned around and saw Kirishima taking off his shirt. He quickly looked away and acted like he didn't see him. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

Kirishima looked up at him, "okay."

Bakugo took his clothes and walked into the bathroom. He changed his clothes then got ready for bed. He opened the door and walked into the room. Kirishima was already laying down. He laid on his side with his eyes closed.

Bakugo grabbed a blanket then got in bed with him. He laid right next to Kirishima then covered them both with the blanket. He gave him a kiss on his forehead, "Goodnight."

Kirishima smiled and opened his eyes, "goodnight."

"Did I wake you up?" Bakugo asked.

"Yeah. It's okay." He moved closer to Bakugo and put his arm around him, "Goodnight."

Bakugo cuddled up with him and closed his eyes, "Goodnight."

It was late when they fell asleep. So they didn't wake up until later in the morning. Kirishima woke up and found Bakugo laying in his arms. He didn't wanna wake him up, so he laid there with him for a while. Kirishima started playing with his hair, "wake up already. I miss you."

Bakugo smiled as he felt Kirishima's touch, "hi."

"Hi. How did you sleep?"

"Amazing. You? How long have you been up?"

"Like...almost an hour."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

Kirishima shrugged, "you looked comfortable."

Bakugo leaned up and gave him a kiss, "thank you. You want coffee?"

Kirishima nodded his head, yes. They both got up and went to the kitchen. Bakugo turned on the hot water for their coffee, then they started cooking breakfast. Kirishima helped Bakugo make the eggs and pancakes.

"Here's your coffee. Do you want me to finish?" Bakugo asked.

"I got it. You can go sit down, I'll bring over the food."