Chapter 6-Confrontation with the past-part 1

Liv watched the clouds fly by from the window. She was glad there was a cabin for everyone cause she had tears streaming down her cheek. She bit her lip and took a deep breath 'calm down Olivia. Forget everything. Gotham is Gotham. Pretend you had a normal past. Yeah. I'll just avoid everyone including d-bruce.BRUCE.BRUUCE.' 

She took a deep breath and sighed. She massaged her temples and sank into her seat. She closed her eyes and let herself drift away. She needed the sleep.

she woke up sweating and shaken from a nightmare. She combed through her hair with a shaky hand,took a deep breath and tried calm down and stop crying. She got up and steeled herself. 'you can do this. You're Olivia Martha Wayne, you own 2 billion-dollar companies. You're ladybug, sole Heroine of Paris. You can handle Bruce Wayne. Yes.' She went back to her seat and sat down. She tried to make herself as presentable as possible. The airhostess then announced that they were landing and passengers should please put their seatbelts on.

**after landing**

Marinette's POV 

I got off the flight to see Grandpa Alfie waiting for the class in front of a few limos. Oh! he saw me! I wave and he looks surprised and happy. I'm glad at least SOMEONE missed me. Even though said someone let what happened happen. Mme.Bustier, Jason and Richard did a headcount and in we went into the limo. next stop- the Wayne manor. I'm actually pretty excited! its been so long since I went there and I actually miss it! its the last place I saw Pops and gramma. Who knows? maybe I can finally see their pictures again? if I cant because of d- BRUCE I swear I'm throwing a tantrum

 Richard's POV

Wow the flight was exhausting. Well 16 hours of travelling will do that to ya. I spent the whole flight thinking about that Olivia girl...something's not right....Her name's apparently Marinette but I don't buy it. My first thought about her was she look- OH MY FRIGGIN DISNEY SHE FRIGGIN LOOKS LIKE BRUCE!  

Jason's POV 

ughh why meee? okay I KNOW why but jeez shoot a guy and suddenly you have to travel for 16 hours to babysit a bunch of teenagers! something's fishy with Marinette-or Olivia- or was it Martha? She looked like she hated Bruce....Which is a common thing for those who know him personally-some at least. Her hate wasn't even a "celebrity hate" it looked more like "you did something to hurt me" kind of hate. She even looked like she was going to cry! and B- he's allowing freaking TEENAGERS into the manor!! I did NOT agree with that plan!-granted I don't agree with most of his other plans but this one is something I don't agree with more than any other plan and thats saying something! and he's coming tonight?? I thought it was tomorrow at dawn....on a different note she has black hair, Blue eyes like bru-OH MY LORD is it what I think it is?? 

Okay i Know this is short too, but there are more chapters coming up! hopefully I'll publish it by today...MOSTLY I will but hey- 🎶anything can happen any time or place, from the floor to the rafters to outer space 🎶 get it??(are they even correct lyrics??) is anyone even reading this??