Chapter 4

Marinette's POV

"Ah! You must be Mme.Bustier? I have some urgent business here in Paris that I have to take care of, so I hope this wasn't too unexpected"

" It's Alright, Mr Wayne. We'll settle down and begin the tour tomorrow. Hope you have a good trip back home!"

I stood there, rooted next to Mme. Bustier. 

I felt my nervous-happy-excited-bored expression slowly turning blank. My thoughts- they were starting to mix together with one mutual feeling- anger. 

How dare he?! He gives away his daughter and now. Now he's happy?

.

.

Guess I wasn't really worth much then.

 "Marinette!" 

Mme. Bustier's concerned yet loud voice interrupted my smog of thoughts. 

"Oui?-"

"..Board the plane?" 

Oh- 

I looked around me, just to find..nothing. Guess everyone boarded the plane already. 

I shook my head and smiled at Mme. Bustier, ignoring Bruce and getting on the plane. 

"Well, I guess I'll see you all tonight then. Have a good day." 

That was Bruce. 

We're having dinner with the Waynes? 

Is it too late to drop out of the trip?- 

HEY PEOPLE/SOMEONE WHO READ THIS STORY! HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUY(S)! LOOK OUT FOR SOME BRUCE-MARI FIGHTS AND VERY CONFUSED(ANGRY IN DAMIAN'S CASE) BATBOYS!

**HNG THE CRINGE 😩**

Note- I haven't read the DC comics. Or watched any of the movies lol 
My knowledge on canon is from other fanfictions that I have read- so not a lot but I know the basics. 

But let's be real, Canon who?

Anyway lmao 

Hope y'all liked it! 

Love you, 
Ronni 

EDITED- 4th March, 2022