The day and a declaration of war- part 1

Liv woke up depressed. Why? 'cause today was the day. The day they died. The day Liv watched them lose their life in front of her eyes. The worst day of her life. (which was actually saying something-)

She didn't bother changing out of her pyjamas and headed straight down. She didn't notice the stares she was getting and ignored Damian's glare completely.

She sat down at the breakfast counter and rested her head on the table.

'curse life. Curse dad-Bruce. Curse the universe. Curse-

Someone placed a hot cup of tea in her hands.

Bless Alfred.

"tt. Incompetent fool. Cannot even get dressed."

On an ordinary day, she would've ignored this.

This day was not an ordinary day.

She simply dumped the rest of her now cold tea on Damian.

He'd better watch out, because this.was.war.

God, I wish I could say I knew what I was doing. Any tips, peeps?
also, REALLY sorry, again, for the late update I was on my period AND sick at the same time. Which, BTW, is hell. THANKFULLY my period lasts like, only 3 days so thank god for that. Though I was still sick. Stupid germs. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

(Someone wish Damian luck. He gon' need it.)

Lots and lots o' love,
🍕Ronni🍕
Stay safe y'all!!