Chapter 4: too young

Chance, January 25th 2020:

It's been a few weeks since I met the intriguing young Kyra... I hate myself but I gotta admit I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. Those damn eyes man. Every time I close my eyes I see her glowing blue orbs staring deep into my soul...

She hasn't texted me at all... I even texted her back saying hi like a fuckin dumb ass after I dropped her off at her house a few weeks ago but nope nothing, and well come on, it's definitely for the best. I said to call me if she needs anything but honestly she's probably better off without me and my crazy life, even if she is stuck with a shitty fucking family. Guarantee the life id give her would be much more destructive.

I put out my smoke and then grab my cut and head out of the door. A couple of us are going to a club opening tonight, one of the members old ladies just opened this club downtown in Chicago and apparently it's pretty sick. I put on my nicer pair of combat boots, I even shaved my stubble and put on a somewhat newer black shirt under my leather cut. We head out, it's about a 20 minute bike ride from the compound to the club, which I guess is named Stellar, which if I'm being honest that doesn't really sound like the type of club me and my guys would like...

But my buddy Cruz insisted we checked out his ladies club and of course we gotta support our family. We pull up to this club that has neon coloured underglow surrounding it, making it look inviting and exciting to most people but to us... it looks preppy as hell.

The bouncers let us in instantly, I guess they probably know the owners husband is part of the biggest MC club in Chicago... the club is filled with flickering neon lights. Damn this shit hurts my head. I'd much rather be playing pool or sitting at a old leather booth hammering shots. We get seated in the VIP area up on the second floor. The sexy blonde waitress flutters her lashes at me as she takes our order. I give her a wink and tell her to bring over two bottles of Jack Daniels. "Anything for you handsome" she purrs at me before she walks off. "Damn bro only been here 10 mins" Skip laughs at me, "you're just jealous" I tease him, "no way bro I got the hottest piece of ass waiting for me at home". He brags. Him and his old lady have been together since they were like fuckin 13. I was the third wheel in their relationship most my life, or Skip and Miranda would try and hook me up with her friends but I'd just hump and dump. I've never wanted to actually see the same girl more then once.

I head to the bathroom to take a piss and rail another line. This shit from Twisted Reapers is definitely good, better then our old shit that's for sure. We made the deal with them and I returned to Woodridge a week ago to pick up our first order. I couldn't help but cruise by Kyras giant mansion... I wonder which room she's in... I wonder if she's looking out the window, or if she hears the rumble of my bike. I wonder if she gets excited knowing I'm near, I know I sure fucking do. I swear I could feel her everywhere... the second I rode into the town.

After I take a piss and give some flirty girls some attention I head over to the railing and peer down at the dance floor below. It's packed tight with people grinding and sweating all over each other. I cringe at the idea... I'd much rather a private lap dance but sadly this club doesn't offer that. I people watch a little longer and then I scan into a familiar face.

What the fuck... Kyra. She's definitely too young to be in downtown Chicago at 1am at a fucking night club! She looks absolutely gorgeous, plastered but gorgeous. She's arguing with some preppy looking douche bag in the middle of the dance floor, he keeps trying to put his hands on her but she keeps shaking him off. I squeeze the railing so tight my knuckles turn white underneath my tattoos. God damn she's fucking 17! I don't know when her birthday is but it doesn't matter, the feelings I'm having for her are wrong. So fucking wrong. Even if she was my age I still should stay clear from her, but nope I'm a dumb ass and find myself walking past the guys at the table, heading downstairs to see this girl.