Chapter 13: trust your gut

Kyra, March 28th 2020

I feel like I am sitting on a cloud right now. My entire body is completely relaxed, Chance ate me out with so much fucking tender love and care mixed with possessiveness and pure need. I don't even know how many orgasms I have had but I can no longer feel my legs and I am seeing fucking stars floating above his head as he climbs back up my body giving me a deep kiss making me taste myself.

"I'm not fucking you in a greasy motel baby but don't worry it will happen soon". He gives me a quick peck on the forehead and then climbs off the bed. "Wait!" I shout after him, "what?" He smirks at me. I climb off the bed and slowly walk towards him. He is completely naked, looking like a delicious dessert and I cannot resist him any longer, I understand he doesn't wanna take my virginity in a cheap motel but that doesn't mean I can't... relieve him like he did for me.

As I walk up to him and brush my hands slowly down his chest and torso he stiffens and his already hard cock looks like it's about to bust any moment. I squeeze the thick length with one of my hands and then I start kissing down his perfect abs. I can't even describe the look he is giving me right now... he looks fucking animalistic, he looks like he wants to tear me apart... in the sexiest way possible though...

I drop down on my knees and he just watches me intently with hooded eyes. "You want this cock in your mouth again angel?" He says in a raspy voice, making my pussy throb. "Yes baby", I whisper at him, he smirks down at me and then puts his hand in my hair and I go for his thick cock that is pointing straight at me.

I tease him for a while, just licking the tip and rubbing his length with my hand, then I try my best at deep throating his huge cock, "oh fuck Kyra" he grunts, making me feel even more confident. I suck him until he is grunting and squeezing my hair so hard it hurts. "Fuck angel I'm coming", I catch every last drop of him and then give him a big satisfied smile.

"You are my damn dream girl", he tells me as he wipes a drop of his cum off my lip with his thumb. "I've never had a dream man... I've actually always thought I was gonna be alone for my whole life and I was honestly okay with that... but then I met you Chance and you changed everything", I finally admit my feeling for this crazy man. "I'm never letting you go again. You are mine now Kyra". He tells me sternly, I fucking love how possessive he is. "I'm never going back to that house... I'm 18 now, I can finish my school online but I refuse to go back there Chance". I'm starting to get emotional now, "you will never have to go back there baby. I promise."

He has brought me so much peace of mind in these last few hours. For once I actually am looking forward to the future, just the other night I honestly didn't want any future at all but now I just know I will be okay as long as I have Chance. "I gotta go make some phone calls Angel, there is no way I'm letting that cunt Jason get away with hurting you but I'm going to do this the smart way and get help from the club". Fuck I was really hoping Chance would of just forgot about all of that...

"Chance can we please just move on from that... just take me home with you baby." I plead, he studies my face for a moment "I'm sorry Kyra but I won't be able to sleep another fucking night if I know that prick is still out there wanting what's mine". He grabs my face in his big hands and kisses me softly, "I have to do this baby", he whispers. I want to fight him on this so hard, I know Jason is a creep but he doesn't deserve whatever kind of punishment I know Chance will give him... but looking at Chance who is begging me with his dark eyes I just have to give in. "Okay, just be careful please", I tell him.

"You stay here and get ready to hit the road, I'm going to go fill up the bike and call the guys", Chance says as he pulls on a white Tshirt and his Hell Razor leather cut. I instantly get sad knowing he's leaving but that's ridiculous... he will be back in no time.