Chapter 18: Genuine Happiness

Gulf POV

When I reach our house I immediately ran to our room, to check the gold box that he told me. When I opened it I got shocked, it looks like a wedding suit. I got nervous in an instant. What was he thinking? Not long after I reach the house, someone knocks on my door, maybe it was the "someone" that Mew told me.

"Hello Mr. Gulf. I'm Saint." he gestures me to his car.

"Why do you know me?" I eyed him. I just want to have an assurance. I'm not the gullible Gulf anymore. Mew told me that I must look for evidence first and weigh if the evidence presented is enough to believe in.

"Ohhh about that. Sir Mew told me to show you our selfie together. In case you don't believe me. Here." he hand me his phone. I just nod and gave it back to him after I look at it.

"Come in first. I need to change, just wait here. You can also drink coffee or tea if you want." I make him wait on the dining area. I'm really nervous about this.

Are we getting married today? Damn this is the only thought that I have in my mind right now.

" I'm ready. Shall we. " I told Saint. He got up from his seat and even open the door for me. What a gentlemen. While he is driving, I can't help but ask on where are we going.

"Saint where are we going?" he shook his head. I scrunched a face.

"Sorry sir but I can't tell you. Don't worry you will just know when we already arrive." he gave me a reassuring smile. I just nod at him and stare at the window. I didn't dare to ask more because I'm already tired of asking just by getting same answer which is "I can't tell." Shia!

"Sir Gulf we're already here." I saw Saint shaking my shoulders lightly. Damn I didn't realize that I fell asleep during the ride. How can I not? The music that is playing on the car was lullaby songs.

As soon as I step a foot out of the car. I hear the cheering of the crowds. I saw  familiar faces, all of workers on Mew's company are here. Even Mild, my only family. And there is Mew smiling widely straight at me. I got teary eyed, so my hunch is really correct we're getting married today. Damn you Mew! Why did you hide this from me. I cried harder when I was walking on the aisle. I can feel that my knees are trembling. I hear chuckling from my coworkers but I didn't care. I will cry my heart out. As soon as I reach him I punch his chest lightly that gotten more laughs from the crowd. He just smiled at me with a glittering eyes. He is holding back his tears.

"Ehem. Are you not going to greet your father in law." I eyed the man beside Mew. Damn! I didn't even realize that there's someone beside Mew. My eyes is so focused on him that only him is the one I see in this moment and the rest are all voices. Mew chuckled so I eyed him and then he spoke.

" Gulf, my father."

I just rub my nape not knowing how to react. This is the first time that I meet his father. Actually I didn't know any of his family members and vice versa. His father just smiled at me and offer his hand for a handshake. I did and he hugged me after. I can't help but smile wider. It seems like my father in law is such a cool and nice guy. How lucky am I? He let go of the hug and spoke to me for awhile while holding my hands.

"Take care of each other okay. I'm happy that my son finally found someone whom he truly loves. Actually at first I'm shocked when he told me that it was a guy but Mew told me that he don't know either but he's really serious about you. Love is love, I guess. I wish for you both immense happiness. " he hugged me again.

" Thank you si... " he let go of the hug and eyed me.

" I mean thank you father. " he patted my head and look to his son.

" Go with Mew now, he's already jealous."he chuckles. Mew shook his head but I know he really is. Not to brag but my father in law is not that old. He's hot actually, now I know where does Mew got his hotness. He's father look like Hyun Bin. A hottie daddy.

- Fast forward-

Mew POV

Priest: You may kiss the...

I didn't even wait for the priest to finish his sentence. I pull Gulf by the neck and kiss him passionately. I really love his little moans on my mouth everytime we kissed.

All I hear was clapping and cheering from the crowd. This is the best day ever for the both of us. Thanks God for fulfilling my wish and that is to make my wedding a success. I saw Gulf talking to his friend Mild. I just let him be away from me for awhile. I will take him later anyway. He will loudly scream his love for me. I can't help but smirk with my dirty thoughts. Me on the other hand, just keeps on entertaining the other guests. I just listen to them but actually I didn't understand what they are telling me even just a little. All in my mind right now is my husband, Gulf my baby.

A/N:

Awieee scream with me.

MewGulf pls get married for real. That will be my birthday wish on my upcoming birthday🥺

This will end soon🤧

No worries cause since I wuv you people... I will share a secret🤭

I have a lot of other stories on my drafts😉

-Luna🌜