Chapter 13: Break Up?

Mew POV

I'm so mad right now to the extent that I think I can kill. Kao is one of my trusted employee. And according to my dad he's been working on him since his college years.

"Don't you dare stand up Gulf!" I threatened him as soon as I pushed him to the couch. "What the fuck was that? Form of rebellion?" I mocked at him.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me Mew! It's your fault." It made my temper even more higher.

"So it's you who kissed him just because you're upset with me! What the fuck Gulf! And as so you know its you who told me to keep our relationship private." I continue venting my anger to him.

"If you're not okay with what happened then why not just breaking up with me."

I punched the wall beside him. It cause my fist to bleed.

"That's what you want. Then go ahead. I'll date Art."

"Okay, I'll date Kao." said Gulf with a straight face.

I'm so mad at him. I badly want to punch his face but of course I can't. I didn't mean to tell what I said about dating Art. Of course not, he's the only man I want. I just said it to taunt him but it makes me fucking mad when he did the same way.

"I know you're angry with me but you still shouldn't do that." I tried to be calm.

"But denying me is okay!"

"Okay, I'm sorry. But you should be sorry too."

"I didn't do anything. Why would I say sorry?"

I left out a defeated sigh and ruffled my hair in frustration.

"Okay, I'll forgive you now even if you didn't even dare to say sorry." I'm fuming.

I said after walking out of the room. I'll sleep in the other room for today. I don't want to hurt him and worst I don't want to make the situation more complicated. How can he be so unreasonable? Damn!

Gulf POV

I know Mew is so mad at me. I wanted to tell him the truth but I don't want him to hurt other people just because of me. I know that I'm being unfair for hiding the truth but I think this is the best thing to do for now. After I've seen how angry he was after punching Kao. I don't have the heart to tell that it's Kao who kissed me first and not the other way around. I know that Kao is a good person. I'll just confront him tomorrow. I know he has a reason. What I need to do now is to coax my hubby.

Actually I'm just pretending brave all this time cause the truth is I'm so fucking scared of him right now. I just act bravely for him to had a realization that he can't fright me that easily or that I'm not afraid of him at all.

He sleep on the couch. I miss the warmth. Eventhough it's only a week after we became official. I'm now used to sleeping next to him. I felt empty now that he's not on the bed laying with me. I gathered all my courage and go downstairs. His already sleeping. The couch is quite small but I manage to fit myself.

I hugged him. Kiss his cheeks. Sniff his neck. Kiss his shoulders and lastly kiss his lips. I'm not certain if he is already sleeping or not but I still told him what I wanted to say.

"Khor tot na, I love you babe. I promise I will never cheat on you. Just believe in me okay. I will never do that. I love you so much." I showered his face with kisses.

He groaned after awhile. Aow so he's really sleeping. He eyed me first and then turn his back on me. I shook his shoulders lightly.

" Babe Khor tot na, pls forgive me na na na. " I try to act cutely. He removes my hand from his shoulders.

"You should sleep now its already late. Go back to the room."

"Okay, I'll follow what you said. But you should go with me also."

He faced me before speaking. I saw dry tears on his face. Damn Gulf what did you do?

"Pls let just separate at least for tonight." he pleaded me.

I become more guilty, I have no choice but to left him there cause that's what he wanted. I badly need to talk to Kao tomorrow. Or should I tell Mew right now so he can feel better? Oh damn! Bad idea. It will make him more angry. I'm so fucking worried about Mew. He cried because of me. I'm starting to get teary eyed too.

"I love you Mew. I'm really sorry." I left him and forced myself to sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day.

A/N:
Gulf why did you make your hubby cry. Don't do that again. I will cry also🤧