Chapter 4: First Move

Mew POV

He might be so tired because he accidentally slept on the couch not in the guest room. I tried to woke him up but his a heavy sleeper. He also keeps on pouting. He's so cute. I cant help but to admire this beautiful creature in front of me. But I don't want him to sleep in the couch cause I know it's uncomfortable. So, I carried him bridal style and bring him to our room.

Gulf POV

My eyes is still close but I already have awareness. I woke up in the middle of the night cause my head is aching I don't know but this pillow is so hard. I squeeze it and slowly open my eyes and wtf! It's so hard cause its a fucking muscle. Muscle of that bitch. I want to escape from the bed but I can't, he is embracing me all throughout my body from my head down to my feet.

So this is the reason why I feel suffocated.

His sleeping peacefully while me on the other hand feel like dying cause I can't breathe properly. Damn it!

Mew POV

I woke up feeling so alive knowing that my baby is sleeping next to me. But he's nowhere to be found, I panicked. But suddenly the rest room opened, and a mouthwatering man came out with just a towel wrap on his waist. He probably didn't notice that I'm already awake so he just continue his business. He dress in front of me. I can't do anything yet so I just keep on biting my lip and continue to pretend to be asleep.

Gulf POV

Finally, around 5 am his embrace on me started to loosens. I used that as an opportunity to escape from him cause I really don't want someone to be so close to me in short I'm anti skinship. I decided to take a shower already and after taking a bath, I saw that his still asleep so I just decided to get dress their in front of him cause I feel lazy to go back in the rest room.

It's okay tho, cause he is sleep anyway. But then I'm startled when someone back hug me. "Fuck!" I cursed. And then he whisphers,

"are you seducing me? Or inviting me?" Hearing that I felt the weight of the world on my head. I want to turn around but I can't move. But still, I face him with a frown and boom as soon as I turn my face, his lips landed on mine. But it doesn't last that long, after gaving me another peck after the first one he suddenly left me and quickly went to the bathroom.

And I was like wtf that's it?!

Again, I got goosebumps with my own thought. Shia!. Am I getting crazy already? I ruffled my hair harshly.

Mew POV

Shia! I know I have to control myself but I couldn't. Damn it! Maybe his fuming now. But wait, he doesn't avoid my kiss. He must punch or push me if he doesn't like it right? I ruffled my hair. Aow right I did it as soon as he turn so he doesn't have time to react. Fuck! What type of excuse am I going to say!

Bright idea ting!💡😂 I made up my plan. I walk out in the bathroom and as expected he is still there dumbfounded. I yawn.

"Oh, you're awake. I'm sorry did I disturb your sleep? I forgot to tell you btw I always sleep talking and sleep walking that's why sometimes idk I just walk up somewhere out there you know. You go downstairs now, I'll prepare now." I smile nervously.

Gulf POV

What the heck! His obviously lying. Does he really think that I will believe that stupid lame excuse! Dream on! Sleep talking and sleep walking my ass. It must be sleep kissing you idiot.

I just go downstairs pretending that I believe that stupid lame excuse of that crazy rapist. After a couple of minutes, he's already ready. And we're now having a breakfast together. I'll wait for him because his my boss! don't think too much you asshole readers😂 jk wuv you 555

A/N:
I think this is a better chapter. Who's with me🙋‍♀️. See, I'm supportive to myself lol😆

-Luna🌜