Chapter 19: I like you

Sirius was barely passing History of Magic and was getting tutored by Remus. He didn't go to the library that day to work on improving his grades, he went for a different reason, the reason why he was distracted in all his classes.

Remus kept him in the library for 2 hours, trying to revise the chapter on Dumbledore's defeat against Grindelwald in 1945.

"Ugh! Rey.. can't we finish this tomorrow" Sirius whined

"Okay, one last question"

Sirius groaned.

"Why was Grindelwald in Nurmengard?" Remus asked.

"Grindelwald was imprisoned in Nurmengard, where he later died at the hands of Voldemort who was himself searching for the Elder Wand to aid his own rise to power."

"You got it right!" Remus exclaimed

Sirius mock woohoo-ed and yawned "Okay, Can we go now?"

"Sure, you go ahead, I have to catch up on a Slughorn's essay on the fatal effects of Belladonna"

"Of course you're starting an assignment two weeks before submission." Sirius smirked.

Remus laughed playfully, Sirius was captivated by his expression and was almost in a trance. Remus waved his hand in front of his face and Sirius turned red, stuttering "I-I'm just tired"

"Sure" Remus grinned and rolled his eyes.

Sirius was walking away but stopped in his tracks when he heard Remus's voice. He took a 180° turn.

(A/N: Did a full 180...)

"Sirius wait you forgot- "

Without any hesitation, Sirius kissed Remus full on the lips and Remus pulled back flustered.

" -your book."

Sirius snatched the book and ran away confused and not wanting to face rejection, till a paper slipped out with his name on it. He picked it up and read it with a smile on his face.

I like you
~R

---