More Then Best friends

From that day, taehyung started spending his time with Jimin. In class, in recess, in lunch, after school, they were always together.
Eunwoo's girlfriend made in that school so eunwoo was always with her. Namjin couple went on work with with their parents cause they were also partners in business.
And It wasn't like Jimin didn't like this, he liked taehyung's company. He thought that he started to like him but.....

Author's pov

"Did you heard that Taehyung is spending his all time with Jimin? They are inseparable." A random girl said who was sitting behind Jimin. Tae went to take their lunch.
"Don't worry, they're just friends. Remember taehyung have broken half of school's girls' heart." A boy said.
"And by the way taehyung is not gay" A second girl said.
"It's not like If he was and he loved  Jimin then we didn't supported him, we'll support him. It's his love life." That girl who started convo. Said.
Jimin smiled that students in this school are not like his previous school where they bullied him bcuz most famous boy was his friend (cha eunwoo when then were in same school)
"And I think they'll make a great couple." Second girl said.
"You're right. Even i want Jimin to be my boyfriend. He is cute. I bet he was so popular in his previous school." That boy said.
"I was popular but not for my looks, i was popular bcuz i was most bullied guy." Jimin thought.
Taehyung put their food on table and shook Jimin.
"Minnie?" Tae said and Jimin blinked his eyes twice.
"H-huh?" Jimin said.
"What were you thinking?" Tae said as he smiled ans sat beside Jimin.
"Ummm..." Jimin cheekily smiled and looked at Tae.
"TaeTae.....we'll forever be bestfriends right?" Jimin said as he took  bite of his fries.
"No." Tae said as Jimin's smile fell.
"What?....... you don't wanna be friends with me?" Jimin said and Tae put his hands on Jimin's both cheeks.
Jimin's cheeks got red.
"I wanna be more then bestfriends with you" Tae said as he smiled.
"T-tae.....I can't do friends with benefits with you." Jimin said as he removed taehyung's hands on his cheeks.
Taehyung started laughing.
"Ahh! You're a cutie" Tae said as he pinched Jimin's cheeks.
"W-what?" Jimin whined.
"I'll tell you when time will come" Taehyung said still laughing.

Oh, I saw most beautiful person in this world today....
Wanna know who is it?!!

Just close your phone and see!! You  can see that person!!
Take care and comment if you think something is wrong!!